Oni-Goroshi in Current League - are You gonna farm it or drop it?

I'm now level 8 3% with my 4 runners and still no sword.
3x8lvl and nothing..Im waste my time ?
You two are unlucky like I was. Keep going, you'll probably get one soon.
lv 8 and 0 sword = bad luck
Last edited by lealx13 on Mar 4, 2018, 1:20:27 PM
Is it worth to kill usual Hillock or just log out to another character?
Anyone dropped oni from normal Hillock?
Last edited by shadowingo on Mar 4, 2018, 1:43:47 PM
"
shadowingo wrote:
Is it worth to kill usual Hillock or just log out to another character?
Anyone dropped oni from normal Hillock?

Na. Uber Hillock actually has the sword, pulls it outta his chest. Normal Hillock can't drop it.
Oni why has thou forsaken me...
4 runners lvl 8, no sword
"
LordCeruleus wrote:
A quick tip I learned part way through:

Stay away from the cliffs. keep a view of the water at all times. You're less likely to take a wrong turn or blunder into an uber hillock without realizing it.

Actually here's the pattern as I've noted:

- If the beach turns right/down immediately, then go straight right and slightly up, the chest passage will 100% be in that general direction.
- If the beach turns left/up early on, then go straight up, the chest passage will 100% be in that general direction.
- If the beach doesn't turn early on, then go straight up; you may hit the cliff before the chest, but if you do it'll be very close and you can keep following the cliff to the passage.
- After the chest passage, always go up and to the right, slightly more to the right until you see the water line on your mini map, at which point you follow that line (just follow, don't hug) without ever turning.

HTH
Got my Oni after approx 12h (4 x chars @ 3 hrs each) of farming on my lvl 7 (+60% exp) Marauder.
Went 4 x Marauder as they have the highest Melee burst with Ruthless gem.
Luckly Uber Hillock appeared on my 200+ hp guy with 4x medium insta flasks + live on kill.

Killed him without dying just by face tanking him in melee range.
He dont used his leap slam while you are in melee range but his auto hits do good amount of damage. Maybe 15% of my hp and leap slam maybe 25%.

Just for comparison of Uber Hillock's HP. Normal Hillock took 1-3 hits, depending if my ruthless is ready. Uber Hillock maybe 30-35 hits with 175 tooltip dps.

Surprise..
Spoiler

Almost perfect roll
Spoiler
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Mar 4, 2018, 4:04:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info