A Few Specific Balance Changes in 3.2.0

Bisco nerf was too harsh. Absolutely not worth using now.

Sextants hopefully will get a huge boost in drop rate otherwise they will be mostly useless as the majority of sextant mods are detrimental or provide no recoup for the cost.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Feb 26, 2018, 4:56:57 PM
So VERY HAPPY of the changes to sextants !!!

Thank you

im hoping that comes with changes to map drop rates
I hate the lab

SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216
Last edited by Xanin on Feb 26, 2018, 4:57:49 PM
patchnotes should be good
First Mirror drop at t8 pier map in legacy league :D
Second Mirror drop at t16 promenade map in delirium league :D
Gods knows what happened in affliction league... :L
"
Sarno wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Needless to say, people with Oni-Goroshi can level up very quickly. At its 3.1.0 spawn rate, a popular strategy is to farm the Twilight Strand for four hours to get the sword, and then having an easier time with the playthrough.

We're happy with people doing this if they want, but it's going to take longer than four hours. We've both made it spawn a lot less often and also added a high degree of variance to it.

While I can appreciate the need for it to be less common, I'm a little disappointed in the execution here. I would've preferred similar variance than previously, but it being moved to higher levels. This way some people will be disproportionately lucky, but that'll go in other direction as well - and being the victim of harsh RNG is never fun. This will really frustrate some people. :/

this..
GREAT changes.
Cool!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Buff density in all maps and remove the useless sextant mods.
People use sextants because it's not fun when there are no mobs in the maps.
"
"
Ertzie wrote:
How stupid is this?

Not stupid at all!

Rejoice! I love it all. keep it up GGG

Well, just going to pass on 3.2 then. Hopefully the balance team's mindset (the same mindset that killed off the WoW playerbase) changes in time for 3.3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info