Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Bestiary Challenge Rewards

"
PhoenixFlame wrote:
Please limit the End Game Grinds to 3 again like in Harbinger. God damn, not everyone has 9000 hours to play this game in 3 months to complete some of these over drawn out challenges.

So true
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Whoah! Sick rewards!
That portal looks like it stinks
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
PhoenixFlame wrote:
Please limit the End Game Grinds to 3 again like in Harbinger. God damn, not everyone has 9000 hours to play this game in 3 months to complete some of these over drawn out challenges.

This
Sucks putting a ton of time into Abyss, not getting very lucky in drops and having zero ability to finish the challenges in time. Hundreds of red tier maps done and I think I had a total of three hydra maps drop and nothing else T16. Even trying to buy them from poe trade was a joke. I get that the game itself is just a slot machine but locking even the ability to try to finish the challenges behind rng is really a bummer.
Helm not bad, portal good, wings - upgraded abyss wings - disappointing.
Portal is sick as fuck! Beats the hell out of last league's, might actually try for 36 this time
ugly
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Pretty disappointed with these rewards... No pet seems really dumb and honestly the rewards are kind of ugly. Lame
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.
Worstiary challenge rewards look to be as bad as the league itself. Fitting.
There. Fixed the helmet reward:
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info