[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

"
Jedibiscuit wrote:
Hey, just a question for the gem setup, if you replace blasphemy + flammability with flesh and stone what should the spare slot gem be?

war banner? i am interested in the answer as well
@Kira, I know it is going off the theme of this build but is it possible to dual wield if we decide to go something other than Ngamahu's axe? Like is there any major dps gain?

EDIT: I'm playing around with Con Path build at the moment. Looking at the 6th link gem, so far I have this Con Path / Melee Physical / Conc Effect / Elemental Focus / Fortify.

However, with 6L it suggests the best DPS is without Faster attacks. Do you just run Faster attacks because it feels better with Con Path at a slightly less DPS?
Last edited by illuminate89 on Jun 11, 2019, 6:34:34 AM
"
zahlanzi wrote:
"
Jedibiscuit wrote:
Hey, just a question for the gem setup, if you replace blasphemy + flammability with flesh and stone what should the spare slot gem be?

war banner? i am interested in the answer as well

for richbois i am thinking enhance would be better than war banner, giving quality to 3 auras.
Hey, I am just following your guide using the Uber Lab tree and Consecrated Path gems. I am now Lv 46 and hitting a wall with Act 7 boss Maligaro. She is just destroying me. I am a bit unsure if it is my damage output or the leveling equipment of that I am underleveled (the monsters are Lv 51 I think). Any suggestions on how to move forward using the build?
"
1onAge wrote:
Hey, I am just following your guide using the Uber Lab tree and Consecrated Path gems. I am now Lv 46 and hitting a wall with Act 7 boss Maligaro. She is just destroying me. I am a bit unsure if it is my damage output or the leveling equipment of that I am underleveled (the monsters are Lv 51 I think). Any suggestions on how to move forward using the build?

You're pretty under leveled. I was level 60 before I finished Act 7. I'd suggest spending some time in the Delve for some quick XP.

Your goal is to get to 55 IMMEDIATELY so you can swap to Ngamahu's and start actually doing damage to things.
Hmm. Skilltree: Should we pick Singular Focus now that Cyclone is channeled?
Drop the Thick Skin branch, Ancestral knowledge if you can afford it, and some life nodes? Trading some life for speed and dmg. hmmm... not sure if trap
Hey Kira,thanks for the build! I'm having a ton of fun following the cyclone EO tree. Quick question though - is Loreweave better than Bronn for cyclone EO? I have a decent Bronn but am unsure if I should buy a Loreweave as an upgrade.

Thanks again!
I'm a bit confused between the Recommended Gear and Gems Setup>Helm/Gloves/Boots sections. Under recommended gear you have Tombfist and Watcher's Eye with Enlighten, HoA, Anger. Under Gems you have Flammability, HoA, Blasphemy, and Blood and Sand.

I do see you mention "Tombfist with Curse Enemies with Level 10 - 12 Elemental Weakness On Hit allows you to drop Flammability curse." But is that saying you HAVE to have that to run Tombfist? Why isn't it mentioned at all in the gems section? Why doesn't the Tombfist version run Blasphemy or BaS?

Edit:

Also, what is the best way to get endurance charges on the RT Cyclone version of the build without having to run Enduring Cry? It is shown as optional, but I don't see a built in/passive way of generating charges on that version of the build.
Last edited by Jdorty on Jun 11, 2019, 2:01:44 PM
I'm alittle bit confused by your PoB. How are you generating endurance charges on the Uber Lab RT - 100 build?
how quick is the cyclone variant of the build supposed to be? i am relatively new so im not too familiar with some other statistics, but my movespeed goes down to -7 when i cyclone. the only other item i see that gives movespeed that i dont have is devoto's devotion. does this help that much? do we get faster with anything else?

thanks and sorry if its a dumb question

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info