[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

"
p0ptart wrote:
I just pulled down the pastbin link (6/7/2019) @ 11:00 EST and the ascendancy is for Juggernaut not for Chieftain. Can you fix the pastbin link to be for chieftain please.

Just click on the pull down menu in the lower left of the akill-map. There you can choose all builds.
"
Folloh wrote:
"
p0ptart wrote:
I just pulled down the pastbin link (6/7/2019) @ 11:00 EST and the ascendancy is for Juggernaut not for Chieftain. Can you fix the pastbin link to be for chieftain please.

Just click on the pull down menu in the lower left of the akill-map. There you can choose all builds.

Got it. Thank you!
I'm kinda new (the last time I played PoE was back when it had 3 or 4 acts) so I hope you don't mind if I ask a few newbish questions.

1. Which PoB build do I use? There's "Uber Lab RT", "Vaal Pact RT", and "Vaal Pact EO" to choose from. Is there any significant difference between them?

2. Can I replace the totem with some other skill/buff?

3. Is it hard to get the Ngamahu's Flame? How long does it take if you're starting from scratch?

Thanks in advance!
Offtopic but still: anyone interested in 40% consecrated path damage Starkonja? xD
Hi there.

I'm using lightning golem as suggested. The thing is, with my current level (76ish), golem is lvl17, he is dying on every occasion.

is this... normal? or should I just put him in CWDT setup? otherwise, I have to recast him after each big-mob-group.
Hi, why you take to much warcry nodes (in jugg - tectonic slam version) and 0 cry gems?
Anyone up to maps with consecrated path?

Also anyone able to confirm if those ascendency are still best in 3.7??
Noob question, why do you recommend accuracy on rings, if we are taking the Resolute technique node, im using the Cyclone RT Vaal Pact tree in PoB.
Sorry for the noob question, is this build works for all the three skill? tectonic, consacrated and cyclone? So I need just follow this guide and I can switch skill if I don't like so much tectonic slam?

thx
"
AZEACEAXE wrote:
Noob question, why do you recommend accuracy on rings, if we are taking the Resolute technique node, im using the Cyclone RT Vaal Pact tree in PoB.

So eventually you switch to EO. I am planning to do just that but for now i am RT and just blasting through white maps with 15 chaos investment (the axe)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info