[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

"
AgentChunk wrote:
How good of an axe would you need to for your dps to be better off without Ngamahu's Flame? I'm feeling like my dps is a little low running Consecrated Path

Aim for 410 pdps on Ngamahu's Flame. At least 11% attack speed on the axe.
Can anyone share a good replacement for tombfists with elemental weakness? there are 0 for trade and I would love to remove flammability or just improve my gloves in general

Using cyclone
"
Trakys wrote:
Can anyone share a good replacement for tombfists with elemental weakness? there are 0 for trade and I would love to remove flammability or just improve my gloves in general

Using cyclone

You can replace Tombfist with Warlord influenced Spiked gloves with rolls similar to this:

It will be great if you can get Culling Strike to roll on the gloves too as it will ensure all your attacks will be able to cull.

Importance of Warlord mods (highest to lowest priority):

1. Culling Strike
2. Melee damage
3. Projectile damage

EDIT: use Awakened Melee Physical on your Cyclone setup. This will grant intimidate to your attacks.
Last edited by kira1414 on Feb 6, 2020, 10:17:55 PM
Ty for the response kira, its my second character and first league and I gotta say I'm really liking your build. Something about ngamahu makes it so cool and made me want to try other builds based on unique items.

Since this is my first league, im still getting used to the real endgame of T16 and guardians/etc, and still get some one shots now and then.

Would you please take a look at my items? I think I can change the gloves and the boots for something better, plus switching the impresence amulet (since mana sometimes can be an issue with most of it reserved for curses) for something more like that elder rare onyx.

Also I was able to afford only the mod "gain extra phys dmg as fire with anger" on my watchers eye since both mods were pretty expensive.

If I may ask, would you take a look at my pob? mostly my items, since I dont know how to link them on the forum and I got pretty much the same skill tree(using elemental overload), its also my second post here.

https://pastebin.com/zxDtJQuD

I think I also have low phys damage reduction, but I have no idea on how to fix it

Ty very much for the guide. By the way, do you have a suggestion for notable passives for annointment

Last edited by Trakys on Feb 7, 2020, 6:23:47 PM
"
Trakys wrote:
Ty for the response kira, its my second character and first league and I gotta say I'm really liking your build. Something about ngamahu makes it so cool and made me want to try other builds based on unique items.

Since this is my first league, im still getting used to the real endgame of T16 and guardians/etc, and still get some one shots now and then.

Would you please take a look at my items? I think I can change the gloves and the boots for something better, plus switching the impresence amulet (since mana sometimes can be an issue with most of it reserved for curses) for something more like that elder rare onyx.

Also I was able to afford only the mod "gain extra phys dmg as fire with anger" on my watchers eye since both mods were pretty expensive.

If I may ask, would you take a look at my pob? mostly my items, since I dont know how to link them on the forum and I got pretty much the same skill tree(using elemental overload), its also my second post here.

https://pastebin.com/zxDtJQuD

I think I also have low phys damage reduction, but I have no idea on how to fix it

Ty very much for the guide. By the way, do you have a suggestion for notable passives for annointment

Your chaos resistance is too low. You want it to be at least 50% or your character will die a lot.

Your jewels in the skill tree are missing life rolls.

Get a bubbling divine life flask of staunching.

Replace Lion's Roar with anti-curse granite flask. You will use Lion's Roar for end game boss fights instead.

You need more accuracy on your gears. You are using EO skill tree but your chance to hit is only 81%. You want it to be at least 90%. You can get them from 2 rings and gloves. You will see a huge damage increase just by getting more accuracy on your gears.

You need a better belt. The current one is too low on life roll.

Your boots are ok. Higher life and movement speed rolls on it will be better. 90+ life and 25+% movement speed.

The same goes to your gloves. As mentioned in my previous reply, I strongly recommend getting Warlord influenced gloves with Culling Strike.

Of course you want better rolls than that but I play SSF so that is the best I could self-craft.

Check out the gems section of the guide. I have updated it with the recommended setup. Consider switching to that.

Also, get all gems to 20% quality. That is another area to improve your damage.

Aim for 6000 life at level 90.

Drop Blood Rage.

For anointment, get Rampage for more survivability.
Hi

I love ur Build running all Maps with ease just dieing somtimes….

ist rly great and cheap but i reached the Limit of defense i guess.
iam to lazy to switch gears so iam Looking for a Overall build.
atm iam going full dmg i guess
me personally think he suxx at boss fight and Overall his defense is low.

is there anything i can upgrade my stuff some luxery items? or jewels i may overlooked?
Last edited by LuckySoulplay on Feb 8, 2020, 9:39:15 AM
Thank you very much kira!! I'll make some changes based on your feedback, makes things easier to understand on how to improve in general
"
LuckySoulplay wrote:
Hi

I love ur Build running all Maps with ease just dieing somtimes….

ist rly great and cheap but i reached the Limit of defense i guess.
iam to lazy to switch gears so iam Looking for a Overall build.
atm iam going full dmg i guess
me personally think he suxx at boss fight and Overall his defense is low.

is there anything i can upgrade my stuff some luxery items? or jewels i may overlooked?

I recommend dropping Vaal Pact.

Instead of Red Dream, consider using a medium ring Thread of Hope and socket that near Golem's Blood. This enable you to take Unyielding of Disciple + Unyielding of Slaughter without pathing to them.

You can also socket another medium ring Thread of Hope near Barbarism. This allows you to take Slaughter + Magmatic Strikes without pathing to it.

Get your Chaos resist to 50+%.

use Abyssal jewels with flat life instead of regular jewels with life %. You will get more life out of it.

Also, always prioritise life roll over damage on jewels.

Get more accuracy on your gears. You want your chance to hit over 90%.

You also want 6000 life at level 90.

Instead of Impresence, a rare elder amulet will be better. Check the recommended gear section for a sample.

You can get a curse on hit ring with Flammability. Or gloves with Elemental Weakness corruption.

Your cyclone setup is not following the one listed in the guide. Check out the gems section.

Get a warlord influenced spiked gloves that culling strike, e.g.

Warlord mods that you will want on the gloves (most important to least important):

- Culling Strike
- Melee damage
- Projectile damage
Hey mate thank for all ur Help and Time,

but why this amulete? if i take one with only 30-40% increase Element Damage with atack ist does way more dmg so iam a bit confused.

the other Thing is why u dont use Anger ? i just removed it and lost over 20 K dmg thats Pretty much thought.

this Juwel is great tahts improve me a lot and i will Change my allocate on my amullets but. this fire dmg+ extra fire dmg seems Pretty useless for me cause they stats Maybe toghter like 35%if u lucky i found a 30% one now. And wondering why not just buy a normal one with more life res %armor and just put 30 element Damage with atack on it ? isnst the same? ist just cheaper and easy to obtain

for the allocate stuff for the Amulette, do you mean rampart? cause i find any rampage passiv.

and if i get culling strike why should i give my totem also ? isnt it a waste of gem Slot?

sry my english suxx and thx for ur time
Last edited by LuckySoulplay on Feb 9, 2020, 3:06:51 PM
"
LuckySoulplay wrote:
Hey mate thank for all ur Help and Time,

but why this amulete? if i take one with only 30-40% increase Element Damage with atack ist does way more dmg so iam a bit confused.

the other Thing is why u dont use Anger ? i just removed it and lost over 20 K dmg thats Pretty much thought.

this Juwel is great tahts improve me a lot and i will Change my allocate on my amullets but. this fire dmg+ extra fire dmg seems Pretty useless for me cause they stats Maybe toghter like 35%if u lucky i found a 30% one now. And wondering why not just buy a normal one with more life res %armor and just put 30 element Damage with atack on it ? isnst the same? ist just cheaper and easy to obtain

for the allocate stuff for the Amulette, do you mean rampart? cause i find any rampage passiv.

and if i get culling strike why should i give my totem also ? isnt it a waste of gem Slot?

sry my english suxx and thx for ur time

Gain physical as Extra fire on amulet gives you more damage than 50% increased elemental attack.

You will use Anger only if you have a Watcher's Eye that grant "Gain #% of physical damage as extra fire". Otherwise, using Hatred will give you more damage instead (P.S. This is only true if you play a Chieftain).

With Culling Strike gloves, you can replace the gem on totem with Multi Totem support.

For anointment, yes, I mean Rampart. I tend to mess it up with Rampage when I type it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info