[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

"
Lord18Doom wrote:
Would Yoke of Suffering and Circle of Anguish be good dmg boosts for the build especially yoke of suffering's mod your elemental damage can shock.

Yoke of Suffering is good but personally I would prefer a rare elder amulet with extra fire and life recovery from leech:

Circle of Anguish is good as long as you can get your resistance capped.
Wondering what the best passive to anoint for this build. I have tier 3 Jorgin ready to go but I need to anoint first. Might just go with stats since I need them. Running Consecrated path right now.
"
AgentChunk wrote:
Wondering what the best passive to anoint for this build. I have tier 3 Jorgin ready to go but I need to anoint first. Might just go with stats since I need them. Running Consecrated path right now.

For defensive setup, I would go Rampart for the increased fortify effect.

If you do not use Fortify, you can consider:

Primeval Force, Magmatic Strikes, Disciple of Unyielding
Hi, i've a little question... One of my friend is following your build, we saw that you recommanded using -X mana cost of skill on ring/amu or warlord's mark on the leveling tips, but on the recommanded gear/gem setup, we saw nothing to manage your mana...

So how are you dealing with mana issues in end-game ?
"
Arkhandar wrote:
Hi, i've a little question... One of my friend is following your build, we saw that you recommanded using -X mana cost of skill on ring/amu or warlord's mark on the leveling tips, but on the recommanded gear/gem setup, we saw nothing to manage your mana...

So how are you dealing with mana issues in end-game ?

The mana leech node should be sufficient. If not, you can bench craft -# mana on channel skills onto your rings.

Elreon ring (Blessing of Gods divination cards) will be very useful too.
If you are doing the windscream setup to run enfeeble for extra survivability how do you run enfeeble? Do you have to run it as an aura with blasphemy or is there a way to get it on hit?
"
AgentChunk wrote:
If you are doing the windscream setup to run enfeeble for extra survivability how do you run enfeeble? Do you have to run it as an aura with blasphemy or is there a way to get it on hit?

You can get Enfeeble curse on hit from gloves corruption.
A question about the mana reservation setup:

Considering that I don't have any of the uniques that improve certain Auras, what would be the best mana reservation setup, assuming I picked Resulte Technique (so Precision is useless)? I've been considering the following:

Setup A:
Summon Skitterbots - BoneChill - Flesh and Stone - Blood and Sand; Dread Banner

Setup B:
Anger - Herald of Ash - Blood and Sand

Setup C:
Herald of Ash - Flesh and Stone - Summon Skitterbots - Enlighten; Blood and Sand

The setup A seems to be the one that gives the most defensive benefits, albeit a 92% mana reservation cost (still manageable): 16% chill, enemies blinded, plus 21% less accuracy with the banner. However, I feel like I'm missing something, due to Dread Banner not giving full benefit to this build (no impale).

Setup B seems to give the best damage, but doesn't provide any defensive benefit, so I'm really weary about it.

Setup C seems more balanced, but I don't know how good these skills would work together.

Any tips on this subject? Oh, and another quick question: considering I didn't spec any nodes above Resolute Technique, and consequently my Int is crap, what's the better way to solve my pre-requisite problems: go with Astramentis as the BIS neck item, or try to get the required Int with a combination of big Int Nodes, +30 Int annointment, and +int jewelry?

"
Obodongo wrote:
A question about the mana reservation setup:

Considering that I don't have any of the uniques that improve certain Auras, what would be the best mana reservation setup, assuming I picked Resulte Technique (so Precision is useless)? I've been considering the following:

Setup A:
Summon Skitterbots - BoneChill - Flesh and Stone - Blood and Sand; Dread Banner

Setup B:
Anger - Herald of Ash - Blood and Sand

Setup C:
Herald of Ash - Flesh and Stone - Summon Skitterbots - Enlighten; Blood and Sand

The setup A seems to be the one that gives the most defensive benefits, albeit a 92% mana reservation cost (still manageable): 16% chill, enemies blinded, plus 21% less accuracy with the banner. However, I feel like I'm missing something, due to Dread Banner not giving full benefit to this build (no impale).

Setup B seems to give the best damage, but doesn't provide any defensive benefit, so I'm really weary about it.

Setup C seems more balanced, but I don't know how good these skills would work together.

Any tips on this subject? Oh, and another quick question: considering I didn't spec any nodes above Resolute Technique, and consequently my Int is crap, what's the better way to solve my pre-requisite problems: go with Astramentis as the BIS neck item, or try to get the required Int with a combination of big Int Nodes, +30 Int annointment, and +int jewelry?

You can go for setup B and get Enfeeble curse on hit gloves and that should increase your survivability greatly.

However, you can also test the setups out and just pick the one that plays better for you.

For the lack of int, I would recommend getting them from 2 x rings. T1 int can easily fill up the gap for you.
How good of an axe would you need to for your dps to be better off without Ngamahu's Flame? I'm feeling like my dps is a little low running Consecrated Path

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info