[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

okay thanks a lot !!

i tryed many guids and urs ist by far the best .

y i got watch eye.

I will now rebuild him and Show u it.

Thanks alot and have a nice day
btw Pretty hard to get more accuracty but i try got 88% Chance atm

aw and did u mean disciple of the unyielding and disciple of the Slaughter ?

so switch culling for Multi totems with protector and warchief Right? so i got both

then i try to find a flammbilty ring with ac resitance and fire dmg and elemtal dmg X) if ist possible

and can u check out my new Amulett ist it worth to put allocate it or should wait for a better one?
Last edited by LuckySoulplay on Feb 9, 2020, 6:51:57 PM
"
LuckySoulplay wrote:
okay thanks a lot !!

i tryed many guids and urs ist by far the best .

y i got watch eye.

I will now rebuild him and Show u it.

Thanks alot and have a nice day
btw Pretty hard to get more accuracty but i try got 88% Chance atm

aw and did u mean disciple of the unyielding and disciple of the Slaughter ?

so switch culling for Multi totems with protector and warchief Right? so i got both

then i try to find a flammbilty ring with ac resitance and fire dmg and elemtal dmg X) if ist possible

and can u check out my new Amulett ist it worth to put allocate it or should wait for a better one?

You just need Warchief. I would drop Protector and go for Faster Attack instead.

Dropping Culling Strike from your gems link will mean you need culling strike gloves. You will want to look into that as your next upgrade.

Yes. I meant Disciple of Unyielding and Disciple of Slaughter.

Your amulet is fine. You definitely can go for a better amulet. Especially if it is an elder Turquoise amulet, which gives dex + int. Onyx amulet will be fine too.

Best rolls on the elder amulet will be:
- Gain Physical as Extra fire
- Maximum total recovery per second From Life Leech
- Flat physical
- Elemental attack damage
- Fire damage
Can I ask you something . how is dps calculated
"
vlchiton wrote:
Can I ask you something . how is dps calculated

You can use Path of Building (POB) for that.
First off..... Awesome guide. Thnx for taking the time to make it descriptive and new player friendly. My Cyclone Chieftain is beast and really enjoying it.

Sorry if u mentioned it in the guide and i overlooked it, but what are some good skills to Annoint on the ammy?? Fire penetration skills or something like + eange or area of effect?? My current is Divine Fury but i feel theres probably better skill to use when my trade goes through.

Im waiting on a trade at the moment with physical damage as fire, fire damage% and plan on adding more crafted modifiers when i beat the Pale Council. Its not shaper influenced unfortunately but after i. Throw on some life and other attack mods it will be better than the crappy one i got.
Last edited by Richman209ish on Feb 12, 2020, 8:02:18 AM
"
Richman209ish wrote:
First off..... Awesome guide. Thnx for taking the time to make it descriptive and new player friendly. My Cyclone Chieftain is beast and really enjoying it.

Sorry if u mentioned it in the guide and i overlooked it, but what are some good skills to Annoint on the ammy?? Fire penetration skills or something like + eange or area of effect?? My current is Divine Fury but i feel theres probably better skill to use when my trade goes through.

Im waiting on a trade at the moment with physical damage as fire, fire damage% and plan on adding more crafted modifiers when i beat the Pale Council. Its not shaper influenced unfortunately but after i. Throw on some life and other attack mods it will be better than the crappy one i got.

Anointment was not included in the guide previously but I have fixed that since I get this question asked frequently. :)

I pasted here for your convenience:

Priority listed is top (best) down (worse):

• Tenacity
  • Primeval Force
  • Rampart
  • Heart of Flame
  • Magmatic Strikes
  • Splitting Strikes

For amulet, you want a rare elder amulet and the best roll will be gain physical as extra fire + max recovery from leech. It greatly improves your damage and survavibility.

e.g.

HEY! Thanks for the guide.
Just created this char, and trying to gear it a bit.
Any thoughts on what to go for next? (other than lab enchant)

ALSO: I just did a Un-id'ed map and died insta.
Feel like it was because of reflect. We can't do reflect maps. right?
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
Richman209ish wrote:

Anointment was not included in the guide previously but I have fixed that since I get this question asked frequently. :)

I pasted here for your convenience:

Priority listed is top (best) down (worse):

• Tenacity
  • Primeval Force
  • Rampart
  • Heart of Flame
  • Magmatic Strikes
  • Splitting Strikes

For amulet, you want a rare elder amulet and the best roll will be gain physical as extra fire + max recovery from leech. It greatly improves your damage and survavibility.

e.g.
Unavailable

Thnx.... I just got me an influenced rare onyx ammy sitting in my inventory with 12% physical damage as fire and just got me the craft recipe from the Pale Court!!!! Only problem i just spent my last couple Ex's recently getting my Duelist set up lmao. Oh well ill have some more soon, but thnx for the tips and thx again for the taking time to make this guide
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
LesserForms wrote:
HEY! Thanks for the guide.
Just created this char, and trying to gear it a bit.
Any thoughts on what to go for next? (other than lab enchant)
Spoiler

ALSO: I just did a Un-id'ed map and died insta.
Feel like it was because of reflect. We can't do reflect maps. right?

Your character's chance to hit is too low. You want it to be at least 90%. You can get accuracy from 2 x rings, gloves and amulet. Just increasing your accuracy will give you significant damage boost.

Your character also shows that he is level 89 but POB reflects level 86. You are likely missing 3 free skill points from quests. Check that out.

The crit multiplier on your Foe Glisten jewel is a wasted stat. I would replace that jewel.

Replace Brood Wound jewel. You are not benefiting much from it.

The same goes to Dusk Cut jewel. Replace that too.

Remember to prioritise life rolls on jewels.

Getting a Watcher's Eye with "Gain physical as extra fire damage when affected by Anger" will further increase your damage.

Check out the "Recommended Rares section" for recommended gloves.

Get your gems to at least 20/20.

Check out the gems section for end game Cyclone setup for the build. Awakened gems will be the next upgrade.

I would use an anti-curse granite flask instead of Lion's Roar. You will use Lion's Roar for end game bossing instead.

A bubbling divine flask of staunching will be better.

Also, get chaos resist on your gears. If possible, get it to 50+% chaos resist. That will greatly improve your survivability.

Another possible end game gear you can aim for will be a double curse ring. And you can anoint Whispers of Doom for +1 curse.

E.g.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, this build can't do elemental reflect maps.
Last edited by kira1414 on Feb 13, 2020, 9:40:32 PM
Hey, first of all thanks for the guide, having a great time! I got two questions:

1. Why is flat fire damage not mentioned? I thought it would be the same as flat phys, since we got 100% phys to fire conversation.

2. what should i change next, i got about 4 ex. currency atm and 1 golden oil. Is it worth to anoint my impresence with tenacoty? because 2 golden oils are expensive..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info