[3.3] Death Star - Barrage / KB Miner

Hi build looking amazing.
I'm going to ask you a question that is important to me. How is it calculated this build total dps? My build flicker strike i saw total dps 1 million(shaper) in poebuilding but looking your build barrage have 130k avarage dps.Will you explain this?
POB's "all projectiles" setting for Barrage doesn't work correctly in the case of mines. The average value you're seeing there is per projectile, and not total DPS.
Last edited by kechari on May 1, 2018, 11:27:29 PM
Could this ever be done with the reworked traps in 3.3?
Potentially. You'd need to be Saboteur and move KB to shaper gloves.

Edit: Traps have targeting issues which would be an issue for Barrage in particular.
Last edited by kechari on May 28, 2018, 6:24:29 AM
Saw that you're running a similar build in a tri-herald elementalist. Is the clearspeed/bossing easier or faster than a tri-herald elementalist with blade vortex? Completely different playstyles? Successful or failed experiment?

Thanks!
"
Saw that you're running a similar build in a tri-herald elementalist. Is the clearspeed/bossing easier or faster than a tri-herald elementalist with blade vortex? Completely different playstyles? Successful or failed experiment?

Thanks!

Completely different beasts. Better clear with KB mines, but lacking the oomph of HOI shatters and safety of leech. Having to lean on a Quicksilver for movement without Pathfinder flask effectiveness is also not the greatest feeling.

So, successful enough, but not to the point where I'd recommend it. The main takeaway was the effectiveness of the Effigon / Corona Solaris combo as a cheap alternative to Lycosidae / Piscator's. This is more obviously paired with Saboteur, however.
Could this build work as SSF league starter for low tier mapping (mostly Volcano, Pen and Underground Sea + Incrusion stuff)? I'd level with Fire Nova Mines -> GC Mines Pathfinder and then respec to KB Mines Deadeye after I get all uber lab trials (hopefully around lvl 80-85). Basic t2 flat lightning and 10%+ crit prophecy wand can be easily crafted with Topaz Flasks/Essence and Tora. 6l KB in tabula should have enough dmg for low tier bosses. Only thing I'm really concerned about is life recovery. It's hard to get over 150% life on tree, MoM sucks without Essence Worm, no leech, no real regen... Are instant flasks enough or is it better to just go Sab for the regen? Thanks! :)
SSF would be tough generally, and as a league starter even more so. Not recommended.
Thanks. Yeah, it's probably not worth all the trouble. GC will be much easier to pull off. What about life recovery? Is pathfinder fine with just life flasks and a bit of regen?
Yup, flask effect compensates nicely. If you can work a Blood of the Karui in, it's a beast on PF.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info