[3.3] Death Star - Barrage / KB Miner

Tough to say without trying it. If the new KB explosion "pizza slice" distribution occurs globally (that is, throughout the totality of all placed mines), then this will result in far fewer explosions / explosion overlap—particularly for indoor maps.

However, if the "pizza slice" distribution is local to each instance of a KB mine, then we're effectively slapping our pizza slices down on top of each other. In which case, we should still see plenty of explosions / explosion overlap.

That said, the loss of KB's ability to produce abusive single target damage under certain conditions is somewhat irrelevant to this build as it never relied on KB for its abusive single target to begin with. Still, we'll have to see.
Last edited by kechari on Aug 30, 2018, 9:06:16 PM
Have u tried it for 3.4?
I have and game crashes when ever your attempt to detonate your barrage mines. absolute joke. really was looking forward to completing this build. ggg better sort this stuff out.
Yup, Barrage mines either crash the game or fail entirely to detonate.

KB mines seem to retain the overlap mechanics that were otherwise nerfed for "self-cast" KB (i.e. the "stacking pizza slices" theory mentioned earlier appears to be the case). If the Barrage bug is addressed, the build remains in a good place.
Last edited by kechari on Sep 1, 2018, 6:25:53 PM
It's still the same for 4 days crash to barrage...
is this building working with 3.4 ?
Yes, the crash bug has been fixed. You'll want to take the Volatile Mines node as well, given that instant detonation is now truly instant.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info