[3.3] Death Star - Barrage / KB Miner

Updated for 3.3.
What do you think of an Ascendant miner? I was thinking saboteur+deadeye or pathfinder. I want the saboteur regen for something like uber elder.
"
Falkyn wrote:
What do you think of an Ascendant miner? I was thinking saboteur+deadeye or pathfinder. I want the saboteur regen for something like uber elder.

It'll certainly work. My recommendation would be Pathfinder over Deadeye for the flask sustain and movement speed.
"
kechari wrote:
"
Falkyn wrote:

It'll certainly work. My recommendation would be Pathfinder over Deadeye for the flask sustain and movement speed.

Are there any nodes around the scion area that you consider worth taking? I think starting from the Shadow area after finishing uber lab would be the best. If you have an idea of what an ascendant tree would look like, I'd love to see it.
"
Falkyn wrote:
Are there any nodes around the scion area that you consider worth taking? I think starting from the Shadow area after finishing uber lab would be the best.

Yes, the scion life area. Since you aren't pushing for the extra flask effectiveness to produce an additional projectile, you can drop points otherwise spent in the Witch area. Here's a quick sketch:

http://poeurl.com/bZNE (import with POB)

It looks as though Ranger start provides a bit more damage than Shadow, so I've retained that.
Last edited by kechari on Jun 28, 2018, 3:29:37 PM
looking to do this in delve ssf as a sab, used your gear choices and tree as a rough layout for my build. would love some feedback for my variant. https://pastebin.com/8nLsJvPc
Looks solid. Minor nitpicks:

- I'd push for another jewel socket over the 2 pt power charge
- Barrage on the 6L (if you have one) and KB on the 4L / pseudo-5L. Single target is where you'll need the extra oomph, particularly at lower gear levels
- The build leans on Lyco rather heavily, which is definitely worrisome for SSF. Consider GC mines until your gear fills out.

For myself, I'd do Scion if not pursuing the Pathfinder version. Sabo + Deadeye early on to compensate for lack of accuracy / lyco / dying sun, then Sabo + PF once gear starts to come together.

If Delve previews are any indication, then KB mines should absolutely shred in all those tight corridors.
i was going to do arc mines into gc mines until i had a decent wand and lyco. im not exactly doing it in ssf. me and 5 others decided to do group ssf so getting the required gear wont be as tedious.

Also what links would i put in my barrage and kb setup if i switched them
Last edited by DreadnoughtJnr on Aug 26, 2018, 8:44:21 AM
As it stands, the current POB links should still be relevant. Not expecting any huge changes for the patch, but we'll see.
They say kb rip , what do you think ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info