[3.3] Death Star - Barrage / KB Miner

"
Trolling wrote:
Is this build capable of uber elder?

Capable? Sure. Adept? Doubtful. I think you'd have to find a way to squeeze Kaom's Roots in to deal with Elder's slow effect, and maybe even run a Zerphi's.

I'd love to try but my standard atlas is 100% neglected.
is it build still good in 3.2? how about uber atziri and uber elder? can kill easily?
Want to try this build, have 20 ex~ idk enough for him or not

Cant find any wand like ur, can u help me?
Yes, still strong in 3.2. Uber Atziri is extremely easy, but see above for my thoughts on Uber Elder. I can't recommend the build as-is if Uber Elder is what you're looking to do in particular.

My thoughts re: wands are in the build guide under the gear section.
Last edited by kechari on Apr 1, 2018, 10:40:30 AM
oke,ty

and qustion, kb for mapping barrage for bosses?
"
oke,ty

and qustion, kb for mapping barrage for bosses?

Yup, exactly.
any chance for some help with a sabo version tree ?
"
Dmentor wrote:
any chance for some help with a sabo version tree ?

Sorry, no. Prefer to avoid offering advice on things I don't have firsthand experience with.

Pathfinder is still my firm recommendation, even with the 3.2 sabo changes. One potential exception would be for Uber Elder.
Last edited by kechari on Apr 2, 2018, 12:08:10 PM
Nice potion macro though :P You kinda gave yourself away in the youtube video. All 4 utility flasks get activate at the same time constantly.
"
AzgarthX wrote:
Nice potion macro though :P You kinda gave yourself away in the youtube video. All 4 utility flasks get activate at the same time constantly.

For your convenience and edification, here's a timestamp:

https://youtu.be/-HNB66coOks?t=22

Clearly, all 4 utility flasks are not activated at the same time. This is apparent even at default playback speed. Youtube has options to reduce playback speed if the obvious still eludes you.
Last edited by kechari on Apr 5, 2018, 7:56:40 AM
This build Looks really interesting, however I have a huge problem mentally justifying Pathfinder over Deadeye. Deadeye just seems so perfect: You get free pierce, an additional projectile, and Tailwind to have at least SOME mine detonating/arming speed.
I'm sure it doesn't burst as hard as a PF with flasks up, but mapping and general gameplay should be a lot smoother.

Thoughts?
ign: PhrozenFlame
Last edited by cocomoloco on Apr 6, 2018, 4:36:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info