Enough mice can kill a wolf.

The notable uses of this to me would be too "scrape" specific notable clusters in such a way that the minor nodes would be hit but the notables would be ignored.

Far east projectile damage socket grants +5% dodge from the Acrobatics cluster

Each Scion jewel can be used to grant +15% ES and/or +12.5% life

Ranger, Shadow, and Templar scrape some pretty nice weapon trees too the same way.

The projectile damage jewel on the far right can also grant +7% dodge for people hitting phase acrobatics

All in all I can see this mostly getting use from Varunastra characters and people trying to stack as much attributes as they can along really long skill paths.
Last edited by euphoria58 on Feb 23, 2018, 4:04:22 PM
One other thing to keep in mind - attribute-stacking builds could potentially use this to get 50% more [Whatever] from the road nodes they often hit to go weird places anyways. Not a huge use, and obviously disabling any [Whatever]-granting notables in the area would make it a no-go, but you could potentially squeeze more Strength into a Baron build or more Int into a Whispering Ice.

Otherwise...yeah. Not seeing a ton of places this would be super useful outside of the given Scion life wheel area, and even that's potentially dicey. Hm. Still, an interesting option to have for possible future need.
For me it's look like this jewel turn off "Constitution" in life wheel so its not worth it.
"

I made the same mistake. Looking at it again it seems pretty weak. If it did invalidate keystones instead of notables it'd be a lot more interesting.

that would be so broken lolol.

I thought even by GGG standards this was full force absurd, 19% life, 119% phys damage, 13% attack speed, 1.25% regen, +1 melee range, 35 strength, 0.2% leech jewel.... like wtf are you doing? aha

yea... no, its not that apparently. Probably for the best its not that.
"
pijanapanda wrote:
For me it's look like this jewel turn off "Constitution" in life wheel so its not worth it.

nah that jewel slot misses the notable, it misses the es notable at the top too, and sentinel.
Jewel socket directly left of duelist start
Can multiple jewels affect the same nodes multiple times ?
noooooooooob trap
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Holy shit I just found an OP use.

The jewel node next to the Ranger Frenzy node. It covers all the minor nodes of the bow cluster on the outside except the two notables.

I can't even count how much extra damage that is. :D

EDIT: assuming bonuses are calculated per-node and rounded down:
- 41% increased damage with hits and ailments
- 3% attack speed
- 12% chance to bleed
- 5% accuracy

Ok, so it's not too OP, but at least it isn't complete garbage.
Last edited by suszterpatt on Feb 23, 2018, 4:42:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info