Enough mice can kill a wolf.

its a really cool idea, the problem (imo) is that it's too easy to calculate optimal location(s), just like with intuitive leap (even more so)

the scion southern socket seems to be easily the best slot for it in terms of sacrifice/output
"
suszterpatt wrote:
Holy shit I just found an OP use.

The jewel node next to the Ranger Frenzy node. It covers all the minor nodes of the bow cluster on the outside except the two notables.

I can't even count how much extra damage that is. :D
something like ~45% phys damage with bows and 5% attack speed ? not really that much especially in todays game when damage is abundant

and you lose heartseeker(30% crit multi), herbalism (10% life). not a very good tradeoff
Also, the Witch jewel socket covers almost all of the outside Cold damage nodes except for the notables. That could be interesting for boosting chill/freeze effectiveness.
Last edited by suszterpatt on Feb 23, 2018, 4:45:59 PM
Putting it to the left of the duelist start is really nice actually, gets that regen node for .4% regen from marauder start and life nodes there
In the witch side :
take 2 small area of effects nodes 8% each
40% increased ES shield
The jewel
???
Profit

Edit: thought it was 100% increased nodes effect...
Last edited by Bible_Black on Feb 23, 2018, 5:44:27 PM
Holy crap, this will simple make RF builds come near to god
We will see a lot of broken things this league it seems.

I think the best slots for this "thing" are the one under max endurance charge near mara start (will it give +2 charges though? if yes thats even more stupid imo XD + whole axe cycle is there too). The second one is at witch power charge as it gives 13% inc flask effect and 5% duration (this is pure addition to normal one) + same as above, power charge (if it works) + 2% increased spell dmg per pcharge. it also contains whole lightning cycle with notables (spark and arc buff probably?).

Third one (imo really absurd) is scion, especially res slot. if i did maths correctly, it can result in some really nice res allowing for more power-creep oriented items (amulet and rings specifically , as we dont need to care for res at least on two items). It results in 42 % all ele resist + 12,5% life (i did this as an example : https://pastebin.com/Pb296tf5 , i wanna try elementalist in bestiary so any advice appreciated).

Im really looking forward what will happen with this jewel.

P.S: I also forgot about barbarism in mara part , would be nice to get +2% max fire res
Last edited by AbyssOfManus on Feb 23, 2018, 7:23:58 PM
"
AbyssOfManus wrote:

I think the best slots for this "thing" are the one under max endurance charge near mara start (will it give +2 charges though? if yes thats even more stupid imo XD + whole axe cycle is there too). The second one is at witch power charge as it gives 13% inc flask effect and 5% duration (this is pure addition to normal one) + same as above, power charge (if it works) + 2% increased spell dmg per pcharge. it also contains whole lightning cycle with notables (spark and arc buff probably?).

Third one (imo really absurd) is scion, especially res slot. if i did maths correctly, it can result in some really nice res allowing for more power-creep oriented items (amulet and rings specifically , as we dont need to care for res at least on two items). It results in 42 % all ele resist + 12,5% life (i did this as an example : https://pastebin.com/Pb296tf5 , i wanna try elementalist in bestiary so any advice appreciated).

I think you've missed the second modifier of the jewel. It will only increase the effect of basic nodes (small circles), in return you lose anything that comes from a notable (golden spiked circle) - such as additional charges or the flask duration from Alchemist.

As an example, putting it near the resistance nodes below Scion start will get you 9% to each resistance from the small nodes; but you lose the 10% to all resistances from Sentinel. All things considered you actually lose resistances by doing this. (Not saying that the jewel won't give you other bonuses though.)
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Feb 23, 2018, 7:25:50 PM
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
"
AbyssOfManus wrote:

I think you've missed the second modifier of the jewel. It will only increase the effect of basic nodes (small circles), in return you lose anything that comes from a notable (golden spiked circle) - such as additional charges or the flask duration from Alchemist.

Meh, then my bad XD
come on guys stop tring to find OP build with this jewel, keep it to yourself. last thing we need is catching the eye of flippers that will make this jewel stupidly expensive :)
self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info