Enough mice can kill a wolf.

I don't see this jewel being used at all.
"
0mens wrote:
so if im reading this right it gives 50% more to horrible nodes, does nothing to keystones and disables any notables in the radius. wow thats bad.

"
hayze420 wrote:

edit:

nope, im drunk, i thought keystones give nothing. Yeah thats questionable tbh...
Last edited by Snorkle_uk on Feb 23, 2018, 3:50:55 PM
You could put it into the left jewel socket at the Scion to boost the life nodes. Or put it into the socket at the dodge cluster for additional 5 attack dodge. Someone will probably figure something better out.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
It´s easier if you post the notable closest to the jewel slots you are planning to put the jewel in.
Otherwise it´s hard to figure out what you´re talking about.
best use is probably for getting 5 nodes from the scion's life or ES wheels (or both). Probably only at the cost of the Shaper notable, which imo isn't a big deal (get some of the regen back from the minors anyway). Extra 12.5% life or 15% ES, plus a few other minors getting boosted without much loss (unless you need curse effect or skill duration). There's some other stuff you could get boosted within reach too, like the inc aoe, or the attack speed on the top-right side.

Worth noting that all the minor nodes from the bow and dagger wheels, and most from the claw wheel, are in raw of jewel sockets but their notables are not, so that could be an option... lotta other notables you'd probably want would get disabled though.
Last edited by Shppy on Feb 23, 2018, 4:05:04 PM
haha i want this! xD
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Non keystone :(
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
Mythabril wrote:
You could put it into the left jewel socket at the Scion to boost the life nodes.

yeah thats exactly where im looking at right now, the scion slot on the life/mana regen branch is actually a pretty heavy duty spot for it. It captures the melee damage nodes, those life nodes, es nodes, the resist nodes, the aoe nodes and the attack speed nodes without hitting any notable youd really bother taking.
So... you can't allocate notables in radious and it consumes a jewel socket for 50% increased effect on minor nodes.... Looks like garbage tbh.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
0mens wrote:
so if im reading this right it gives 50% more to horrible nodes, does nothing to keystones and disables any notables in the radius. wow thats bad.

"
hayze420 wrote:

edit:

nope, im drunk, i thought keystones give nothing. Yeah thats questionable tbh...

I made the same mistake. Looking at it again it seems pretty weak. If it did invalidate keystones instead of notables it'd be a lot more interesting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info