Got 3 grand making 3 cards.

"
"
"
What a waste of money.

And that's coming from me.

I'm coming over to dookie on your floor meanie

It is posts like these that make one love and hate you at the same time.

They're just her way of not saying what she really thinks of me because she knows it's not worth it anymore. :P
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Now I remember a proposal I read somewhere: Divination Card for a Beachhead map. Would funnel in fragments of the Harbinger unique items. And they're nice xp. Level could be random.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
I think divination card for talisman would be interesting as well.
"
"
ferhatsan wrote:
“Merciless One Handed Weapon”
I dont have to say “blue weapon” to a dino, dont i?

You really want to get a merciless glass shank don't you?

Exactly :(
Give me your heart,
And i will give you beauty,
Beyond your darkest dreams. -Atziri, Queen of the Vaal
Non-corrupted talisman, with random ilvl ranging from 80 to, say, 84 (what doesn't matter all that much, just make it worth crafting).

Why?

We've got shaper/elder bases with awesome options. Talismans used to be too OP to allow them to be crafted. Nowadays elder/shaper amulets are far better. The same way Stygian Vice cannot be Shaper/Elder.

Having an option to craft one of those would open up some options. Grabbing one of those shouldn't be too easy anyways, so why not?
There are some quite nice talisman bases that could see some use, but given how unrealistic it is to get one that is usable, I think this would bring up some nice options. That said, along with new options to get those talismans, some should see some rebalance, and probably only Tier 1 to 3. Or maybe card for each tier? That would go well with your 3 grands. :P Make them thematic, so they fit to each other and so on?

So yeah, that is what I'd try to request if I had enough to spend on PoE. I was very excited when I first saw them, but they sadly were added in league in which GGG was still afraid to give players some fun options, and instead walled them behind giant RNG wall.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Feb 23, 2018, 6:30:22 AM
"
Naw we ain't fucking with Poet's pen that shit getting nerfed thanks to the reddit people lol

Its getting nerfed because its OP nothing to do with reddit, its like a trollololol item to take the piss out of selfcast rofl, still wouldn't make a card for it ^^

Corrupted xoph's blood would be a good card IMO, I know lots of people that want one yet its always hard as fuck to get one, I imagine the new "random breach unique" probably covers it but a bit of specificity is always good.

Div card for the harbinger sword is one i'd like as well, had so much fun with that thing infact just slap in div card for a random harbinger unique fragment so I can farm some up.

One for annulment orbs would be good, these rare AF at the moment but very fun to craft good gear drops you get to see if you can make them epic, or garbage.

Ilvl 86 abyss eye would be nice too, either magic or rare doesn't really matter

that's about all i've got I suspect they are all too tame but still things i'd like ^^
Harbinger item.

x ccy shards.

t3 talisman
Second-class poe gamer
GGG probably wont go for it, but how about a token that lets you bypass the lab and go straight to the ascendancy chamber from the activation stone?
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
GGG probably wont go for it, but how about a token that lets you bypass the lab and go straight to the ascendancy chamber from the activation stone?

I'd control that market so fucking hard my crew would be like slaves I'd be like angry dinosaur rawr and they be like nuuuu dun hurt us

fuck yeah

Naw they won't ever do that ( I think )
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I think I didn´t really get the point of this thread...?

So you spent 3k $ to design 3 divination cards.... and ask the community what to create?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info