Got 3 grand making 3 cards.

K... short of that, how about a card for an offering?
"
IamLoco wrote:
I think I didn´t really get the point of this thread...?

So you spent 3k $ to design 3 divination cards.... and ask the community what to create?

To brag in your face how awesome I am that's the point right here sup? what u going to do about it.

das right

NOTIN

sup with you guys and talismans shaped / elder replaced those freely lol friend and I are like why the fuck are you guys wanting talismans shit's garbage and you can't roll them.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Feb 23, 2018, 8:34:59 AM
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
"
Naw we ain't fucking with Poet's pen that shit getting nerfed thanks to the reddit people lol

Its getting nerfed because its OP nothing to do with reddit, its like a trollololol item to take the piss out of selfcast rofl, still wouldn't make a card for it ^^

Do we have any official post mentioning this nerf?

I still hope it won't happen...
Naw it's too obvious they going to dumpster it like they did with mjolinier and cospris dogshit garbage items
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Feb 23, 2018, 8:35:54 AM
"
"
IamLoco wrote:
I think I didn´t really get the point of this thread...?

So you spent 3k $ to design 3 divination cards.... and ask the community what to create?

To brag in your face how awesome I am that's the point right here sup? what u going to do about it.

das right

NOTIN

OK, fair enough.
Well, if I had so much money to spend, I would certainly think about something that is very hard to get by simply playing the game. (you can get anything via trade, that´s never the point).

- Set of 5 for: 10 annulment orbs
- Set of 10 for: 1 eternal orb (yeah, we wish....)
- Set of 10 for: The hugest gamble ever.... the meanest joker set ever... get a mirror or a wisdom scroll.
- Set of 5 for: a random 6L unique item
How about a Div card for an ARK?
And/or one for a Stygian Vise (with a chance for corrupted implicit, LOL)
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
"

Exactly. If the drop chance is uber rare (not even a "once in a blue moon" drop) as to be non-viable then what is the point of making the item in the first place. Same as fishing rod and White Rhoa feathers. I live in SW Florida and have done a ton of trolling fishing (pun intended) when I was young but for GGG to make more uber rare drop items like mirrors that we are forever chasing is pointless:

To be like the Powerball lottery in terms of having a chance at dropping if you play long enough is like never going to happen. If you view it in terms of the "infinite number of monkeys" thought experiment than yes, if there are enough millions of players riding the PoE merry-go-round for 100s of millions of hours played then eventually someone somewhere will get one but damn it isn't worth the effort to even create these items at all.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
random map with 8 mods or
random essence tier 1 or
random rare with 3 tier 1 suffix mod and 3 open prefix (hell yeah) or
random character lvl 72 (lol)
Give me your heart,
And i will give you beauty,
Beyond your darkest dreams. -Atziri, Queen of the Vaal
What about unique talismans? There are both garbage and great ones among them. The chance to get eyes of the greatwolf on its own would make the card valuable and we also have access to other, currently virtually unobtainable talismans (natural hierachy, blightwell).
Or go for full troll and make a card that gives a unique gavel.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Ideas:
ANCIENT RELIQUARY KEY
Ancient Orb(s)
6-Linked Random Unique
21/20 gem
Random Essence
Orb(s) of Annulment
Random Fated Unique
Item Level 84 Abyss Jewel
Item Level 100 Shaper/Elder Item
Item Level 100 Stygian Vise