Got 3 grand making 3 cards.

You know those Russian dolls? How about a very common 100/100 card, that gives you a rare 10/10 card that then gives you an ultra rare 2/2 card.

Once you turn in the ultra rare set you get an item, that once opened will become one of these things at random:

A) 2 Level 20, 20% quality Cats on Crit (the meow type) gems with no level restriction attached to them. (40% chance)

B) 4 Random Legacy Uniques (40% chance)

C) 6 Random unique Flasks (16% chance)

D) 1 of the rarest tier of item in the game. (4% chance)
Random amulet with +1 curse.
"
ChanBalam wrote:
I_NO is fortunate to live in a family where money flows freely and she is able to spend thousands of dollars on what many would consider frivolous. Most of the rest of us are not so lucky and have to spend more carefully. I_NO wears her wealth on her sleeve, but that is because T-Rex's have no pockets.

lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Rexeos wrote:
Random amulet with +1 curse.

Impossible ( Corruption can't be 100% implict it has to be random regardless of outcome )
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
try to convince them to create a new currency. like EnhancedWisdom Scrolls which identify all items in a tab/inventory at once, i_know :)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I dont really keep up with cards too much so excuse me on this question... is there one for Annulment Orbs? That could be a good one IF they chose a good location for the cards to drop maybe.

Theres also dare i say the one that would instantly be popular But, also might run into the same issue as your 3 mentioned cards in the OP... But, Bisco's might as well have a card.. Atleast a corrupted one anyway. haha
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Still waiting for those uniq designs you spam on GD but never ever materialise. Guess this is one of those troll threads.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Jerle wrote:
Still waiting for those uniq designs you spam on GD but never ever materialise. Guess this is one of those troll threads.

I dun talk to haters cy@

nNANANANANA
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
Jerle wrote:

I dun talk to haters cy@

nNANANANANA

You just replied me <3
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Can't hear you hater NANANANA
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info