Got 3 grand making 3 cards.

vendor recipe that transforms 5 of I_NO's orbiters into 1 fising rod
bring back the state of the game in 1.3 vaults of atziri patch
Last edited by oldmunchi on Feb 23, 2018, 3:17:27 PM
"
"
IamLoco wrote:
I think I didn´t really get the point of this thread...?

So you spent 3k $ to design 3 divination cards.... and ask the community what to create?

To brag in your face how awesome I am that's the point right here sup? what u going to do about it.

das right

NOTIN

sup with you guys and talismans shaped / elder replaced those freely lol friend and I are like why the fuck are you guys wanting talismans shit's garbage and you can't roll them.

Yeah but lysah's respite aint shit tbh
Second-class poe gamer
A card set that gives you a fully linked random unique ;)
"Life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience." - Frank Herbert
----------------------------------------
Divination card that gives a random "A Master Seeks Help" prophecy.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
GGG probably wont go for it, but how about a token that lets you bypass the lab and go straight to the ascendancy chamber from the activation stone?

I fucking love this idea.

It's already got a negative side to it, since loot is forfeit.

I love it. GGG please.

Make it a prophecy, and add a divination card for it, like 1/5 stacks, as rare as the 6link prophecies.
If i had 3 grand to throw at GGG, I'd force them to make a template for stashes for leagues so I don't have to constantly reorganize my shit every league I'll be playing.
"Bonus points if it is Scion/Witch because they have nice knees. Ranger has ugly knees and other characters are men so playing them would be homoerotic." - CAKE, 10/20/21
Some ideas.

1. Red map Card:

Turn in 5, get 5 T13s
Turn in 6, get 5 T14s
Turn in 7, get 5 T15s

Boss drops?

2. A wild card that can be used to fill out any card stack. One per stack only. This could drop or maybe only show up when the Gambler stack is redeemed.

3. A card that seals a current prophecy for free. Turn in a stack of six to seal six current prophecies. You could choose which to seal.

4. A card good for 1 free pet!
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
darciaz wrote:
If i had 3 grand to throw at GGG, I'd force them to make a template for stashes for leagues so I don't have to constantly reorganize my shit every league I'll be playing.

Now this is a seriously good idea, I mean SERIOUSLY FK'IN GOOD.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Idk, if i spent our tax return on a video game my wife would either murder me or divorce me and with 4 kids I can assure you 3k wouldnt even cover 6 months of child support. Its cool wanting to support the game but it boggles my mind the amount some people spend, like the guy that recently went to jail for stealing over 900,000 dollars from his company to use on a mobile game, man.
I_NO is fortunate to live in a family where money flows freely and she is able to spend thousands of dollars on what many would consider frivolous. Most of the rest of us are not so lucky and have to spend more carefully. I_NO wears her wealth on her sleeve, but that is because T-Rex's have no pockets.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info