New Divination Cards

Nice :D
What exactly is the point of having a Harvest div card when the mechanic is pretty much useless right now? Like I get the Breach cards because you're going to take that way from Zana this upcoming league, but Wormblaster died so many patches ago.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Sweet! Love the new cards!
GamingNorth on Youtube!
Headhunter drop during Legion! After 4711 hours!
NOT a fan of many of these cards.

Starforge for example is only dropped by one encounter and should remain there. It gives you reason to work towards and complete specific content. The second you start adding alternate methods for acquiring these items you reduce their value and ultimately water down the reasons behind completing any content that isn't the most efficient possible.

Why complete the atlas and fight the shaper if you can just farm some random side zone to get the same gear?
IGN: SoulCinder
All in favor of the starforge card as long as it's only from shaper. Might make me feel less scammed from killing the "hardest boss in the game" and getting gloves. If you put that thing anywhere else though...unwise
"
PerfectXtreme wrote:
NOT a fan of many of these cards.

Starforge for example is only dropped by one encounter and should remain there. It gives you reason to work towards and complete specific content. The second you start adding alternate methods for acquiring these items you reduce their value and ultimately water down the reasons behind completing any content that isn't the most efficient possible.

Why complete the atlas and fight the shaper if you can just farm some random side zone to get the same gear?

Not everyone can kill shaper though
So many breach div card ...
I assume the zana mod won't be available next league isn't it ?
Hf :)
So I want to know the % of Div cards the start with "The"
GitGud, GitNerfed, Repeat.
Good breach card !
5 Эмблем Сервис - 4 Divine Orb/Capped Loot!!!
Still <3 the Wheel of Time references with Balefire and Pyre ring in the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info