New Divination Cards

But why is one of the breachstone shards green?
Last edited by TenTonBlue on Feb 21, 2018, 7:54:23 PM
These cards are getting out of hand :o
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Yeh, Boi! :D
so we can assume that Starforge card will drop in shaper's realm and will be super rare so that it's not even worth hoping for one to drop ... the time u would get a full stack u got like 5 swords already from shaper.. sometimes i don't understand the decisions on the rarity of some cards which u can't farm with using breach zana

With Forbidden Power's and Balefire's flavor text I soon need a confirmation that both of them are nods to Robert Jordan's The Wheel of Time series.

I'm pretty sure but it would be real nice to read it from some dev :)

Nice cards overall. Like how they integrate item's that get corrupted a lot and content that get's rare by the sheer density of mechanics in the game now.
Now we can craft some sweet Elreon jewelry ..... this is by far my favorite divination card of the bunch.
Awesomeness!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
More div cards surely means it's going to be harder to get the ones we actually want?
Chaosquall
All the pictures and chayula's card text are AMAZING, thx GGG!
By divination cards rules based on when they were introduced, divination cards could never give a item that was impossible to obtain by other means.

God blessing div card breaks this rule, since is impossible to obtain ilv 85 elreon jewllery.
IGN: Pumar, Pumam , PumarR , PumaPunch , PumaWander , PumaCleave, PumaSlams

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info