New Divination Cards

"
Ashriel wrote:
Awesome, more stuff that would be really cool if more than one of them dropped reliably per league.

For real, this.

Just more love letters to streamers and the never ending Pawnshop of Exile saga. 90% of this game doesn't apply to 90% of it's players. /smh
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
"
HoangBoss wrote:
OMG, Starforge card? Hope this card only dropped on Shaper. Or else, i have a starforge, u have a starforge, every one has a starforge.....for leveling.

I hope it drops in the coast just to trigger all these whiny selfish basement dwelling elitist tryhards that think they are hot stuff for doing things in a video game.

Meanwhile the adults with lives and stuff don't mind casuals having some means of getting decent items that don't involve running a pawn shop.

Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
"
Innomen wrote:
"
HoangBoss wrote:
OMG, Starforge card? Hope this card only dropped on Shaper. Or else, i have a starforge, u have a starforge, every one has a starforge.....for leveling.

I hope it drops in the coast just to trigger all these whiny selfish basement dwelling elitist tryhards that think they are hot stuff for doing things in a video game.

Meanwhile the adults with lives and stuff don't mind casuals having some means of getting decent items that don't involve running a pawn shop.

and what does that make you? a whiny selfish work dwelling elitist tryhard that thinks hes hot stuff for doing things at work?

its the same thing. keep up your money world delusion though
bring back the state of the game in 1.3 vaults of atziri patch
"
oldmunchi wrote:

and what does that make you? a whiny selfish work dwelling elitist tryhard that thinks hes hot stuff for doing things at work?

its the same thing. keep up your money world delusion though

it sounds like someone hit a nerve with a basement dweller. its okay to do it, until your 30, but then it's time to consider leaving the den :-)
why is GGG releasing yet another set of cards to grant "the harvest" weapon when they nerfed it into oblivion?
NICE! well done
"
Innomen wrote:
"
HoangBoss wrote:

"
Innomen wrote:
"
Ashriel wrote:
Awesome, more stuff that would be really cool if more than one of them dropped reliably per league.

For real, this.

Just more love letters to streamers and the never ending Pawnshop of Exile saga. 90% of this game doesn't apply to 90% of it's players. /smh

I'm just quoting, because these are also the conclusions I've reached after playing this game for 3 years.
👎
■► It's a business. You won't get the full experience.
■► Yes, this is an addiction. This is a Slot Machine. I am addicted.
■► You won't be rewarded. There is no reward.
Is this balefire a reference to WoT?
i hate how all these are in like really high tier maps tho. Kinda pain in the ass. I just don't love map farming...
Nice, thanks GGG!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info