New Divination Cards

So Starforge is no longer Shaper restricted!?
IGN: ??? (Fips_PoE - Conquerors Of The Atlas, Metamorph League)

Originally joined: Jan 29, 2013.
"
Fips_PoE wrote:
So Starforge is no longer Shaper restricted!?

We don't know where this div card will drop.
Nice, but please make a card for Orb of Horizons.
Wait... What do you mean by typing "redeem"? o0 You do not mean that breach mod from maps will gone? Right? If it does, then im leaving... Hope it's just an additional things which can be exchanged for breach items to make some of them being easier to obtain - especially for SSF players when it's hard to get necessary ones. Hope that my thoughts are in the right way...

...anyway nice cards! I like it :)

Will like it even more if the game will not become nerfed by removing breach mod from zana 8 and some random 10% chance to spawn breach on maps. Breach is, was, and will be the most enjoyable and fun part of the game. Keep that in mind GGG ;)
To OP for any "normal" droprates, probably most of these going to be somewhere around abondend wealth .
"
unlucky_child wrote:
Tell me, who would need useless div cards like 5x Breachstone Splinters? Dont make them pls!

Watch your tongue.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
DawidFriebe wrote:
Wait... What do you mean by typing "redeem"? o0 You do not mean that breach mod from maps will gone? Right? If it does, then im leaving... Hope it's just an additional things which can be exchanged for breach items to make some of them being easier to obtain - especially for SSF players when it's hard to get necessary ones. Hope that my thoughts are in the right way...

...anyway nice cards! I like it :)

Will like it even more if the game will not become nerfed by removing breach mod from zana 8 and some random 10% chance to spawn breach on maps. Breach is, was, and will be the most enjoyable and fun part of the game. Keep that in mind GGG ;)

Breach is a league Zana will always cycle leagues now it's been that way for awhile now.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
unlucky_child wrote:
Tell me, who would need useless div cards like 5x Breachstone Splinters? Dont make them pls!

Watch your tongue.

I want it to drop in breach domains with the same droprate as « rain of chaos »
maybe the starforge card will drop only from the fight with uber Elder since we don't know if that will be a double boss fight drop or not
i mean, imagine fighting uber Elder and killing both you get a starforge from shaper and a disintegrator from Elder...that would break endgame farming completely
UNLESS maybe the Elder corrupting shaper guardians means that you need to fight 2 guardians at the same time (constrictor + chimera for example) what in a sense i agree with the idea, letting tier 16 with the big boys
Last edited by Dragoon_Diver on Feb 22, 2018, 3:14:19 PM
Literally first time I have wanted all of them. :)
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info