New Divination Cards

"
xykivo wrote:
Divination cards are worthless and meaningless. So this is not "news".

The only way this will change if you make divination cards farmable in a meaningful way.
E.g. Doing map X, will guarantee at least 1 div card drop of type Y.

I farmed a Kaom's Heart through Shaped Volcanoes this league, as it's one of the only ways to guarantee the item. I find the only difference between what I did and your comment is the fact that you're not willing to put in any meaningful amount of time. If you just want to get shit handed to you on a silver platter, maybe you go somewhere else.

Edit: S S F B T W
Last edited by Oscer on Feb 22, 2018, 10:29:11 AM
"
Oscer wrote:
"
xykivo wrote:

The only way this will change if you make divination cards farmable in a meaningful way.

I farmed a Kaom's Heart through Shaped Volcanoes this league, as it's one of the only ways to guarantee the item. I find the only difference between what I did and your comment is the fact that you're not willing to put in any meaningful amount of time. If you just want to get shit handed to you on a silver platter, maybe you go somewhere else.

Out of interest how many maps did it take you roughly? I always look at doing this but don't quite get round to it but I really don't like buying my gear either lol.
:^)
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
"
Oscer wrote:
"
xykivo wrote:

Out of interest how many maps did it take you roughly? I always look at doing this but don't quite get round to it but I really don't like buying my gear either lol.

I would say about 80-90 runs, as I did it on SSF I used a mediocre sextant setup and used them along with Fortune Favours the Brave and chisels once I had at least 3 sextants to put on. Otherwise I just alched and went.

It really isn't as bad as one might think. Even If we were to count myself getting way lucky, I'd consider doing 250 runs totally worth it.
80-90 is really quite respectable, thanks for sharing I might go for that this league as I expect to need a kaoms for a brostormer i'm thinking about rolling.
Good luck my man!
Tell me, who would need useless div cards like 5x Breachstone Splinters? Dont make them pls!
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
"
xykivo wrote:

Lol you say they are worthless and offer a solution that would drive their value through the floor and into the dirt.

Div cards are far from valueless. SOME are. Which is fine. Dont pick them up.
Was hoping for more ascendancy news =/ Gief Ascendant changes plz :>
Elreon jewelry card, guess it wont be worth it to list his jewelry anymore. Was easy chaos, especially if you got a good roll on a useful base.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info