Boss Fight Reveal: Vilenta

Wow this is awesome
Yet again you throw us into a tiny arena for a boss fight...and the bosses fast attacks + absolutely limited FOV leave us with no time to avoid them.
IGN: ??? (Fips_PoE - Conquerors Of The Atlas, Metamorph League)

Originally joined: Jan 29, 2013.
Another boss with a waaay too long invulnerability phase... meh.
Ma le ascendancy dio boia? Che qua femo la muffa a spetare voialtri Dio stracanemaledetto!
Just putting it out there. . .
The only people with problems with things like this are people with skewed or unbalanced builds. .

If you have balanced your offensive and defenses correctly Bosses like this are not a problem
I am your Devine one Bow before me
"
Dartozzo wrote:
Ma le ascendancy dio boia? Che qua femo la muffa a spetare voialtri Dio stracanemaledetto!

Capra, capra, capra, capra, capra....

...lamentarsi qui è da caproni! :D

I'm sorry for this player, he's only a "goat"! :D
Oh goody. Another overpowered boss in a tight space that requires a specialized build to defeat. Thanks, GGG.
I REALLY hope we don't have to do this fight for every char we already have just to get a point we already had before 3.2. This crap was enough in 3.0...
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Normally I tend to like boss fights. But, the added snake boss (Act 9) and this boss just seem unnecessary.

Was the pre-map phase of the game short on boss figbts? Were these two latest bosses supposed to add something to the game other than ... two more boss fights to complete before maps? If so, then what were they supposed to add?

Plus, usual grumbles about small arena and an abundance of visual clutter apply. And, invulnerability phases are OK in small doses, like wasabi, but not as the kind of "go to" tactic for inflating difficulty that they're emerging to be.
Now that prestige classes will finally leave lab in 4.0, will GGG get it right this time or will they find new ways to repeat old mistakes?
"
shadopaw wrote:
Just putting it out there. . .
The only people with problems with things like this are people with skewed or unbalanced builds. .

If you have balanced your offensive and defenses correctly Bosses like this are not a problem

bu, but, but ... press tehFlask, then rmb for 4 seconds until the boss is gone was soooo convenient before :-)

didn't even find a dying sun this league...
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info