its been 5.5 years...but i finally did it...

I also linked my first 6L ever this league:
Account inactive since Tencent majority share acquisition.
Guess i got super lucky then.... In spite of it being very late league... 6Ld a belly, QotF, windripper and a deaths oath in just under 600 fuse last week. In saying that, my first windrippper in Abyss took 1316 fuse (still less than vorici, so i suppose that's ok) and bought my QotF just to get on with it.
I will write something here when I can think of something clever and amusing.
Going on 2 years with my Belly of the Beast in Standard. I dump all my temp league currency into it for a 6L and haven't hit it yet. That item is cursed I swear.
Congrats OP!

I six-linked back in standard within my first hundred or so fusings. I was lucky. Now in leagues I don't bother. I either buy a 6-L or roll 5-Ls.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
I hit my first in this league as well. I was trying to 4L a 6S Ashrend for some crappy alt I made out of boredom. Within 30 fuses I hit 6L. Absolutely flabbergasted.

Then I turned around and sold it for 2ex so I could get Xophs Blood. Think I undercut it a bit but whatever.
congrats but it isnt that hard or?
"
arumat89 wrote:
congrats but it isnt that hard or?

Saving the fusings required for the Vorici recipe is a grind. And if you gamble for it, some people blow through thousands of fusings and never get the 6L.

In contrast, you can trade for a 6L for anywhere from 30-40c for weaker base items up to multiple exalts for nice 6Ls.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
It really isn't so much about "luck" after a while. Sure, you're bounded by that, but it you set your mind to it... convert 8xalchs to fusings... buy jewelers/fusings from masters... keep plugging away at an item... you'll get your 6L in a month or so.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info