its been 5.5 years...but i finally did it...

just bought this, 6 socketed it with vorici and then had 22 fusings...

was aiming for a 4 Link...and it finally happened...

"The problem with scrubcore is that it is full of of scrubs"
- King Edward the Longshanks
Last bumped on Feb 26, 2018, 10:43:55 AM
Congrats, I hit my one-and-only 6L last November-ish.

about 350 fusings (and Kuduku ofc)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on Feb 17, 2018, 6:18:14 PM
Congrats!

Only thing I ever six-linked was a bad low ilvl Int chest.

Spent a few hundred Fusings doing it, didn't think it was a big deal.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Ye man, 6 linking items yourself is one of the top feelings in this game. I always bought my 6L before but this league I crafted a big dick tier chest and had to link it myself.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
eebertay wrote:
just bought this, 6 socketed it with vorici and then had 22 fusings...

was aiming for a 4 Link...and it finally happened...

welcome to the club
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Feb 17, 2018, 6:56:27 PM
Rip I sold my first 6L a long time ago :(
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
It's been 2 years that I haven't struggled for a 6L. Last league got my
on my 5th fuse and got rich just by selling fusings.
Last edited by galuf on Feb 17, 2018, 7:11:32 PM
Congrats. Still haven't ever 6L anything myself in all the years of playing and have blown through thousands of fusings failing.

Dropped a couple of items 6-linked though and now it's just so cheap to buy one (I play mostly standard) that I doubt I will ever get the satisfaction of linking one myself.

Who knows though, I may get lucky in a league and hit a 6-link before a 5. That's half the fun I guess!
Congrats. Took me 2,7k hours for my first 6L and finally got it in abyss with the atziri splendour :D

The one item I tried always in standard got around 9ex worth of fusings in it. Dont need the currency in standard because I am a league player and so its not so much frustrating :D
On harbinger league I made three 6l, In this league it has been impossible and and I had to go to the Vorici option... xD
Last edited by Moonwalker on Feb 17, 2018, 9:38:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info