its been 5.5 years...but i finally did it...

Congrats! Me too first time non Vorici this league with a QotF. I almost fainted!
Censored.
5.5 years and you cant even hit 12 challenges in 3 months ?
"
Artaniz wrote:
5.5 years and you cant even hit 12 challenges in 3 months ?

Was this necessary?
I started PoE in Harbinger league...1 week ago while farming prophecies I got the bowstring musical blah blah that turns Death’s Harp into Death’s Opus. So I bought a perfect Death’s Harp did the prophecy was bored so I started throwing jewlers orbs at it. Got 6 sockets in something like 250 then decided to just throw a few fusings at it and boom 40 some fusings later the achievement popped up. I was pretty shocked to say the least since I always thought the rng was way too much and just always bought 6 linked items.
"
GreasyGinzo wrote:
I started PoE in Harbinger league...1 week ago while farming prophecies I got the bowstring musical blah blah that turns Death’s Harp into Death’s Opus. So I bought a perfect Death’s Harp did the prophecy was bored so I started throwing jewlers orbs at it. Got 6 sockets in something like 250 then decided to just throw a few fusings at it and boom 40 some fusings later the achievement popped up. I was pretty shocked to say the least since I always thought the rng was way too much and just always bought 6 linked items.

RNG sometimes is too much. Sometimes he gives you a pizza and a 12 pack.
It's funny how once you have 6Led it becomes the norm.6Led 4 Armour in SSF this league and I think 3 or more last league.I think the key is in not being afraid to continue even if you get 5L which I often use to stop at.
what is this standard epeen showing
congrats.

I actually looking for that bow for cheap
Expected first HC character to hit level 100. Lol a fucking 6 link. Disappointed...
Meanwhile I have a perfect roll Belly that won't manually 6L , in standard. Good thing it doesn't matter? lol
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Feb 25, 2018, 2:38:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info