Announcing Path of Exile: Bestiary League

No idea what a pokemon is. Never played it. Never considered becoming a zookeeper either. Zoo's are stupid. Are they adding an auction house? That would get a whole lot of people excited.
...Can't believe i opened IGN, but hey, whatever won't you do for one of your favorite games ;d this content-gating needs to stop now, GGG.

On a more serious note, speaking of content-gating... "This system is cleverly designed in that it actually makes players work for the gear they want to acquire, and locks out any potential for a friend to carry you through difficult encounters and capture monsters you can’t beat on your own."

Sorry, but this particular bit doesn't look like "clever design" to me.
Looks to me like the same atrocious level of RNG that we got with the liches, if not more atrocious, combined with yet another blow to party-play - a feature that's already been worthless for a while.

I'm not complaining for myself - i'll play enough to actually meet these "spirit beasts" more than once during the league, but for the love of everything that you find holy, don't make a challenge out of "kill every spirit beast", or "craft every rarest bestiary recipe".
Last edited by nskLantash on Feb 15, 2018, 8:53:48 PM
same cryers every update. poe with every upgrade getting lots of content.

what we have?
some 1 like labirints
some 1 like maps
some 1 like bosses
some 1 like crafting
some 1 like pokemons (this fixed this update)

bring runewords and mercs from d2 :)
uber elder will bring many rips to hc this season xDDD
i have bought 2x 100 points recently (like 2 weeks?) Why cant i use them to upgrade into next supp pack?
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Another minion gem? :/

I would like a league based more on party play? Guilds maybe? Another craft/op rares league seems unexciting.
Last edited by SoulEatha on Feb 15, 2018, 9:29:23 PM
woohoo
"
Disrupted wrote:
"
JCOH35 wrote:
Who is ProjectPT? Saw that in another reply, ive only taken a handfull of characters to 90-97, dont play that heavily, not sure who the PT guy is.

PT was one, if not THE best critic streamer of PoE. The underage over Reddit (redditors) dont like him cause reddit dislikes anyone that is not in on their masturbatory circlejerk behaviour.

EDIT: he quit PoE, just checked and funnily enough he hasnt touched anything about it in over a year. so its pretty much:

He still sucks though ...
"
omgMajk wrote:
"
DoubleU wrote:
Oooh I am excited to play my Chieftain.

Even with only six ascendancy points as suggested in the IGN video? I know my favorite chars are broken.

if u mean the assassin vid I think that was an old video from before they released uber lab
My only concern is that with how fast you kill/ high damage how are you ever going to capture creatures? Half the top builds kill things off screen except bosses and even they take a few seconds
Again, another content into core game, which will make all other "core game added contents" from previous leagues, which you all were so hype about fade away.
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info