Announcing Path of Exile: Bestiary League

"
"
Ghilgamesch wrote:
"
As a vegan, I'm not very happy that animal sacrifice is now being encouraged in this game. Will this bestiary addition continue once the league is over? If so, I will probably give up this game.

Are you serious..? [Removed by Support] You run through this game slaughtering animals by the millions for XP but this is where you draw the line? Don't arbitrarily impose your sensibilities on a game. [Removed by Support]

There's a difference between killing aggressive corrupted monsters and glorifying measures of animal abuse. The same would apply, if opponents dropped meat you had to use to build a burger.

At least skipping some content will greatly increase my oxygen intake until the next expansion :)

On point.
There's a difference between killing aggressive corrupted monsters and glorifying measures of animal abuse. The same would apply, if opponents dropped meat you had to use to build a burger.

At least skipping some content will greatly increase my oxygen intake until the next expansion :)[/quote]

This is all I hear with your posts, as well as, every other vegan/animal cruelty post in this thread:

"OMG they are making a patch about killing creatures! What a perfect opportunity to impose my view points of veganism on the world! Hear me roarrrrr!!!"

Oh and ...

"Yayy another opportunity to attract attention to myself for my own life decisions! Look at meee, I am making the right decision, and everyone else is at a lower level of humanity than me."

Please. Leave your personal views OUT of a FANTASY video game. Go play something else. And by choosing to do it, don't come back to voice how triumphant you are for choosing something else either. That's called narcissism.

[/quote]

Putting wild animals in small cages for long periods of time and then sacrificing them is very different to killing them in self defense in the wild...
OMG, people, stop talking like older and smarter than you are, seriously. PoE is a video game, not a real life and if you don't like content just don't play it. Some complays about Path becoming Pokemon, some about abusing animals, what is wrong with all of you? I love animals, really, and I don't know why should I see this league is wrong becouse of it...I won't sacrifice real animals, I promise. Hah, anyway, do you play PoE? But really, just for one playthrough? You know, killing monsters, people and gods, using corrupted items or even Vaal orb, Vaal skills (you know, using souls, it's like, I don't know, "glorifying measures of" killing everything what moves maybe?), creating minions, using any gems, which I think are made by Malachai's plays with thaumaturgy (and experimenting on people, like for example Tolman), Vorici's missions (kill someone, cause he's getting on my nerves, or no, don't kill him, just hurt him), Catharina missions (haaah)... Maybe it's more, I don't care, I still play, even it is really evil and I'll can't sleep at nights. Ahh, no, I can, you know why? BECOUSE IT'S A VIEO GAME!

And Pokemons, haha. If you don't like it, it's ok, just don't play this league or play standard and don't speak about it again and again and again... Cause we know, people don't like it, and won't play, they said it already. Couple times. You're like them. Ok. You don't like killing monsters, crafting items by completing some rituals and that kind of shit, it's ok. Maybe next league will be about fishing - I heard everybody wanted it! That will be better, cooler, yeah! You will play and have fun, I'm sure!

Or maybe you just think all that 'Pokemons' idea is boring, because it was somewhere and was really popular and GGG shouldn't do this, becouse you think it is the same! Was it about capturing beasts to fight with them, sacrifice them and take some items from that? They had - in that story - some kind of zoo, where they can go and see them in these bad, bad cages? Yes, that make sens, Pokemon was about it. So, breach is about opening portals to another world like... omg, like Narnia! Oh, no! I don't play Poe, it is like Narnia! Noo, there is no wardrobe, so it can't be Narnia... I think. But i'm sure there was story like that, many of them, but maybe aren't so popular, good for you GGG! Or ambush - situations quite similar to these in so many action movies, it's so boring, nothing new,
that's a really big shame.

I hope I didn't offend anybody, if yes - just stop complaining, you big, big adult! Kidding. I am sorry for offending you. Didn't want, just had hope that you go away.

Edit. if you complaining about mechanic and that this league is bad for fast or strong builds - THAT I CAN UDRESTAND, wow. But I think GGG will do something to improve it, so...

Have a great day!
Smile! <3
Last edited by Wilc on Mar 3, 2018, 10:48:40 AM
After playing it for a few days now, it seems like no one tested it before launch.

No one went ohh look, to capture the mob, you have to target it when it's low health and launch a net at it. but there are a gazillions other monsters and spell effects on to of it and it's moving really fast so targeting it isn't really possible.

It's one of those things that looks good on paper, but when you are actually in game trying to get it done, it just sucks. It's getting to the point where I don't even bother anymore. Like my friends say... Never mind those, just run!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info