Announcing Path of Exile: Bestiary League

Pfff, hunting ...
"
As a vegan, I'm not very happy that animal sacrifice is now being encouraged in this game. Will this bestiary addition continue once the league is over? If so, I will probably give up this game.

Are you serious..? [Removed by Support] You run through this game slaughtering animals by the millions for XP but this is where you draw the line? Don't arbitrarily impose your sensibilities on a game. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Blank_GGG on Feb 19, 2018, 11:25:45 AM
^ Pretty sure hes memeing
how about you nerf fkng mandatory sextant abuse bs first?
"
Ghilgamesch wrote:
"
As a vegan, I'm not very happy that animal sacrifice is now being encouraged in this game. Will this bestiary addition continue once the league is over? If so, I will probably give up this game.

Are you serious..? [Removed by Support] You run through this game slaughtering animals by the millions for XP but this is where you draw the line? Don't arbitrarily impose your sensibilities on a game. [Removed by Support]

There's a difference between killing aggressive corrupted monsters and glorifying measures of animal abuse. The same would apply, if opponents dropped meat you had to use to build a burger.

At least skipping some content will greatly increase my oxygen intake until the next expansion :)
Last edited by BlackRainbow666 on Feb 19, 2018, 4:49:02 PM
Bestiality League! Seems fun. Might have to re-join
"
"
Ghilgamesch wrote:
"

There's a difference between killing aggressive corrupted monsters and glorifying measures of animal abuse. The same would apply, if opponents dropped meat you had to use to build a burger.

At least skipping some content will greatly increase my oxygen intake until the next expansion :)

This is all I hear with your posts, as well as, every other vegan/animal cruelty post in this thread:

"OMG they are making a patch about killing creatures! What a perfect opportunity to impose my view points of veganism on the world! Hear me roarrrrr!!!"

Oh and ...

"Yayy another opportunity to attract attention to myself for my own life decisions! Look at meee, I am making the right decision, and everyone else is at a lower level of humanity than me."

Please. Leave your personal views OUT of a FANTASY video game. Go play something else. And by choosing to do it, don't come back to voice how triumphant you are for choosing something else either. That's called narcissism.

What is going to happen to Uberlab? Will it no longer be a place to obtain value able items when it can be crafted with our menageries? (We are becoming Piety)
Need stash sales, please GGG make one before league ends!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Need an option to reduce visual effects plz , my eyes deserve it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info