Announcing Path of Exile: Bestiary League

Damn man haven't even playtested it yet and crushing GGG's balls. There is no pleasing some of you sad fuckers.
Now presenting! Venom ink; malice in the pen, poison on the paper, anger in the mind.

Brought to you by Dat LLC, in partnership with Harassment Industries.

*Disclaimer* No actual products are being sold, shipped or presented. *End of disclaimer*
Will we be able to display extra supporter pack slots since there are going to be more titles from this League that can be displayed on the forum? I need to know before I buy all the packs if I can display them. If we can't...PLEASE make it so we can display more than 7!! PLEASEEEE <3
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Sadly it doesnt matter how many of us express our dislike for this pokemon go ripoff b/c within 30sec of the announcement today half the player base blindly snatched up all the mtx packs.

Its the same reason every league comes with these constant 30/60 dollar cash grab packs, coming soon, Terra POE edition, where your entire life revolves around having the newest and hottest chain bikini and every penny you make goes into rng grab bags.

(and yes I have spent actual money, I have all the premium tabs, map stash, currency stash etc before the next guy posts about me freeloading, im just not intrested in online barbie dress-up)
Last edited by JCOH35 on Feb 15, 2018, 7:43:28 PM
Seems like a hassle pokedex, end of ideas? This leage comes... pretty fast, so I guess it's kind of filler league to something nice later. Still waiting for new HO (act 4 and 5 themes?).
Last edited by Gosen on Feb 15, 2018, 7:43:34 PM
"
Aixius wrote:

Guy who's played in no leagues and purchased no packs since closed beta tells GGG how to improve their league and price their packs 3 hours after the league announcement...

Yes.

I backed a promising project over five years ago and returned to give some salient advice. You'd even think that I was doing something else in those years, but hey.

Pro-tip: I just told them how to turn this into $$$ and to stop the rot of old thinking.

You know, like a Beta Supporter would do. Who happened to be busy for the last 5 years. Wonder about that?

Derp.

Last edited by Nameless_One on Feb 15, 2018, 7:46:38 PM
Wow people hating so much, even with such a different idea for the game is coming with the new league. I think it can be funny, collecting and crafting with the beasts can work, and anyway people, why dont u wait till we know a bit more before making conclusions?
That Uber Elder fight though. Fighting both Shaper AND Elder o.o how terrifying
Agreed, stop hating start enjoying :/
Oooh I am excited to play my Chieftain.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
Phase36 wrote:
Agreed, stop hating start enjoying :/

Stop enjoying, start thinking. Why one can have positive opinions, but critics is always criticized?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info