[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

Hey.

Nice build, but strugling whyt some problems.Deregent eat my energy shield and life, what,s wrong whit my character or i need some different gear?

my build https://pastebin.com/TQ9MBwng

Big thanks for help or guideline.Atm i can,t use RT
"
Jeanman wrote:
Hey.

Nice build, but strugling whyt some problems.Deregent eat my energy shield and life, what,s wrong whit my character or i need some different gear?

my build https://pastebin.com/TQ9MBwng

Big thanks for help or guideline.Atm i can,t use RT

Thou haventh invested in sufficient regen nodes on the holy tree of skill, and your purity of fire is only lvl 19 while lvl 21 is almost obligatory.
people can help
I have 10k ec and 1.3k ec's regeneration with 82% resist to fire and I'm deregeneration, everything is done on build in what can be the problem?
What jewel is better for my build do use RF regenwise?

Watschers eye whit

28% increased Energy Shield Recovery Rate while affected by Discipline

or

135.7 Life Regenerated per Second while affected by Vitality.

Thanks
Hey.

Was making some changes, bought watcher,s eye, stone colem and still my es regen is 700 and life regen is -700.

Idont get it where you guys get that insane regent?

Atm im strugling whit tier 10 nap,s and dying do mutch.

Huw mutch fancy stuff i need do buy do obtain that relaxyng playstyle, right now ny playstyle is wery stressful:D
"
Jeanman wrote:
Hey.

Was making some changes, bought watcher,s eye, stone colem and still my es regen is 700 and life regen is -700.

Idont get it where you guys get that insane regent?

Atm im strugling whit tier 10 nap,s and dying do mutch.

Huw mutch fancy stuff i need do buy do obtain that relaxyng playstyle, right now ny playstyle is wery stressful:D

You don't need stone golem in this build.
Don't level Clarity. Or do it only after you build are high level in order to reserve more mana in order to convert it for more ES. But you should keep it to a level where the unreserved mana is enought to be able to use Shield Charge, Orb of Storm and Scorching Ray.

Currently you have 306 positive regen without stone golem. Don't pannic, it's good and enought for this build. Many player come here with negative regen and thinking their build are working well.
Do not forget in difficult situation you can rely on Time of Need, and your flasks.

On your aura setup, your aura should be in thoses slots :

- Prisme Guardian : Purity of Fire ; Determination ; a 35% reservation aura (Purity of Ice/Light or Discipline) ;
- A 4 Link : Vitality ; and 2 35% reservation aura left (Purity of Ice/Light &/or discipline) + Enlighten 4 or 3 if you have the +1 corruption.
If you want to play stone golem, put it in an unset ring. This ring does not have to be a +3 lvl unset ring.
And btw, you don't need to have 20 quality aura. Quality on aura gem only buff the radius of your gems. Sell all your gems with 20 quality and buy lvl 20 or 21 without any quality. You should gain some chaos or, at least, get for the same price some lvl 20 or 21 aura.

On your tree, I don't see big mistake while you are only lvl 72. For your next level you should go grab Heart & Soul nodes, then Pain Attenument. Without a Healthy Mind or an Energy from Within in the jewel sock in the area, do not take Melding wheel. Go for the ES nodes between Deep Wisdom and the start of the Witch. For 4 skill point you get more ES than Melding wheel.

On your stuff :
- Rings : Look as core stats : 40+Str / 40+ES / Mana. Then if possible, add some Intel. One ring should have an "Adds x-x cold or light dmg to attack". And one should have 40+ dex (only if you play Presence of Chayula). Best base for rings : Opal or Unset if you want to add a stone golem and/or a move skill or a curse.
- Jewels : Look as core stat : %ES / %Burning damage / 1 dmg affixe (%DOT or %Fire dmg or %global dmg or %AOE dmg) Keep your Healty Mind and your Watcher's Eye obviously.
Btw, %inc ES recovery rate while affected by Discipline provide way more regen than the flat life regen with Vitality. Remeber every buff in % with recovery rate are multiplicative.
http://poe.trade/search/inomehaobehote
I want to point out that the eye you would need to make this build Uber Elder Viable is grotesquely expensive. It only exists on market in standard and I see no signs of up popping up in Bestiary any time soon. It most assuredly won't be on HardCore because lol.

If you have one of these you can pretty much name your price and somebody WILL buy it from you. If you have a 3 mod one that has the ES regen or any of the Regen ones stacked on top of recov rate and clarityES... then you can pretty much ask for anything.

The trick is getting one of these eyes and them farming Uber Elder until you get another one. Once you have it the farming becomes rather easy.
"
OldSmeller wrote:
http://poe.trade/search/inomehaobehote
I want to point out that the eye you would need to make this build Uber Elder Viable is grotesquely expensive. It only exists on market in standard and I see no signs of up popping up in Bestiary any time soon. It most assuredly won't be on HardCore because lol.

If you have one of these you can pretty much name your price and somebody WILL buy it from you. If you have a 3 mod one that has the ES regen or any of the Regen ones stacked on top of recov rate and clarityES... then you can pretty much ask for anything.

The trick is getting one of these eyes and them farming Uber Elder until you get another one. Once you have it the farming becomes rather easy.

You don't need a Watcher's Eye like this for Uber Elder. Check out the profil of TheAnderson, he said he did Uber Elder many times, and only have a Clarity Watcher's Eye.

zzang posted a minimaxed deathless setup. In order to have the most efficient character for this fight. This does not mean you need his level of gear to do end game content.
Last edited by LAGROSSESIMONE on May 20, 2018, 6:06:29 PM
dropped this

dunno if it's valuable, but i think % mana to es will help me :)
thanks to the honest Scionguy that helped me kill it, as guardian i can't do that dmg
Last edited by metat0r0 on May 21, 2018, 12:31:11 AM
"
metat0r0 wrote:
dropped this

dunno if it's valuable, but i think % mana to es will help me :)
thanks to the honest Scionguy that helped me kill it, as guardian i can't do that dmg

I think it's insanely good for this build, gratz!
What do you mean you can't do damage as Guardian?
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info