[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

"
WIZARDBONER wrote:
Hey I've been following your guide, but I'm still having trouble not degening. Just curious if you may have an idea of what I could upgrade to help me get stop degening. Thanks in advance :)

(All my jewels have % increased max ES, and a bit of dmg. Never linked my gear before, so not sure how to link my jewels.)

20% ES Recovery roll from any shaped belt will multiply your regen by 1.20

Boot enchant for 2% regen when hit

Oak

thats what comes first to my mind.

You can link your jewels by unequipping them and waiting until the website updates your inventory. Thats atleast the only way i know to link jewels.
Last edited by zzang on Feb 22, 2018, 1:50:29 PM
Ah I didn't know the 20% ES recovery counted with regen as well. I thought it only worked ES recharge. That's good to know. I'll either craft one of those or buy one when I get home from work today. Thanks for the help! The build is awesome BTW :)
"
WIZARDBONER wrote:
Ah I didn't know the 20% ES recovery counted with regen as well. I thought it only worked ES recharge. That's good to know. I'll either craft one of those or buy one when I get home from work today. Thanks for the help! The build is awesome BTW :)

Thank you, enjoy the build
Is this build still as good without Watchers eye ? Is still worth it to take all the mana nodes without it ? Thank you
"
thorgal2 wrote:
Is this build still as good without Watchers eye ? Is still worth it to take all the mana nodes without it ? Thank you

Yes, you can test this easily yourself. Load my build into PoB and remove the watchers eye then you can play around with the skill tree and numbers and see what changes according to your budget.
Just decided to come back and let you know the ES recovery belt fixed it and I'm finally no longer degening. My next thing I'm saving up for is one of those Watcher's Eyes now. Thanks again for the help :)
"
WIZARDBONER wrote:
Just decided to come back and let you know the ES recovery belt fixed it and I'm finally no longer degening. My next thing I'm saving up for is one of those Watcher's Eyes now. Thanks again for the help :)

Glad i could help, hope you enjoy the build.

Added a FAQ Section at front page.
Hey man, thinking to start 3.2 with your build. Is it HoGM viable?

Edit: what is the order of Lab ascendancies?

when would you switch from life to ES? also, which items are "must have" once you switch?

Thanks in advance!
NANI
Last edited by gepmah on Feb 24, 2018, 4:17:02 PM
Hi

With Enlighten Levels 3 a build works? I did everything right, all the correct items, belt and ring, but on page 1 you're using an Enlighten nv 3, so I thought I could use it, but now I've seen it has to be nv4. And here in Standart does not have any for sale and even if it had, I spent everything in this build, I only have 1.5ex.
If Enlighten nv 3 still works, what aura do you recommend I leave out?
"
Octvill wrote:
Hi

With Enlighten Levels 3 a build works? I did everything right, all the correct items, belt and ring, but on page 1 you're using an Enlighten nv 3, so I thought I could use it, but now I've seen it has to be nv4. And here in Standart does not have any for sale and even if it had, I spent everything in this build, I only have 1.5ex.
If Enlighten nv 3 still works, what aura do you recommend I leave out?

Hi, you need shaper gloves 1+ corruption with enlighten lvl 3 as displayed in the item section. Its the cheaper alternative to enlighten lvl 4.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info