[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

Do we need +maximum life on rings and belt?
"
Do we need +maximum life on rings and belt?

No, better go for strength on belt/rings. Life on gear is negligible.
was thinking to make this build.saw that watchers eye with clarity mode, instantly close the page..

you can still make this build without whatchers eye or boot enchant.but then you got only 9-10k es with no tankiness no damage..
"
joosicky wrote:
was thinking to make this build.saw that watchers eye with clarity mode, instantly close the page..

you can still make this build without whatchers eye or boot enchant.but then you got only 9-10k es with no tankiness no damage..

You are more likley to achieve 11k with decent and 12k with really good items/jewels in league without the watchers eye.

What comes without watchers eye are roughly 50k armour from the helm + determination which you can push to 60k with jewels. But i guess you closed the page too fast to check out the mechanics.

And may I ask what does watchers Eye has to do with damage? My damage comes for the biggest part from my jewels and the shavs ofc. And as you can see in the videos the damage is pretty 'Gud' to melt guardians in around 30 seconds on damage mods deathless facetanking id say that pretty much the definition of tankiness balanced with very good offense.

And whats the problem about Boot Enchant?

I did 4 lab runs today and this is the enchant i got:

I use the ES boots as secondary equipment for testing stuff but i feel generally safer with deaths door also because i do lab from time to time.
Last edited by zzang on Feb 19, 2018, 2:50:30 PM
Hi it me again, Is Prism Guardian Archon Kite Shield with +1 level gems corrupted worth to buy?
"
Hi it me again, Is Prism Guardian Archon Kite Shield with +1 level gems corrupted worth to buy?

Well id say if you do not own lvl 21 purities then yes its worth the buy for +1 extra resists from the purities.

Edit: i did a slight tree adjustment this helped me to stay on 15k es and 60k armour with deaths door but to pack one more damage jewel inside.

new build skill tree with 3 points difference than before: https://pastebin.com/yKVhr4pd

Edited in main post.

If there is more demand about information regarding my build (and i dont mean the troll attacks) i gonna do a FAQ on why i chose what item.
Last edited by zzang on Feb 19, 2018, 2:56:07 PM
I don't know that guy was ranting about earlier, it's not hard to get the 7 auras running at the same time.

It's a bit of a gear check but op never said it was a full budget build. The only thing that is a bit tricky at first is getting just enough unreserved mana for SR to light.

Damage is decent and my es flutters slightly in between time of need procs but I imagine all that will smooth out as my gems level.

It's a solid no stress cruzer build, as RF should be.

my gear is shit but my profile is public, its all there and it works just fine. Abyss Electromotiv
"
Rumblefish823 wrote:
I don't know that guy was ranting about earlier, it's not hard to get the 7 auras running at the same time.

It's a bit of a gear check but op never said it was a full budget build. The only thing that is a bit tricky at first is getting just enough unreserved mana for SR to light.

Damage is decent and my es flutters slightly in between time of need procs but I imagine all that will smooth out as my gems level.

It's a solid no stress cruzer build, as RF should be.

my gear is shit but my profile is public, its all there and it works just fine. Abyss Electromotiv

Thank you for your feedback.

I have checked your build and i got some minor improvements that might help to get psotive regen:

- Oak Bandit in case you dont have him alrdy for 1% regen.
- 2% Regen lab enchant on boots works wonders
- Divining the belt to 20% es recovery is really worth it
- Purity of Fire lvl 21 or a corrupted +1 Gem level Prismguard shield if you can drop the implicit resists without trobules. You would get +1 Fire resist.
- Soul of Tukohama Pantheon with capture the boss for 2% regen while stationary for boss tanking
- You can remove "Devotion" and the life node i did recent changes to my tree regarding those two nodes you can check my current pob link or skill tree link. What you could do is put them temporary into the marauder area for 6% increased armour and 0.8% life recovery.

About the mana for scorching ray: you could lower the level of clarity if it caused trouble. The only reason i have clarity lvl 20 is to min/max mana reserved. 20 was the sweet spot for me where i have reserved as much mana as possible while being able to cast scorching ray.

Hope this helps.
Last edited by zzang on Feb 20, 2018, 3:05:09 AM
Hi, Is it ok to have flat ligtning damage on abyss jewel instead of ring? Does it make any difference
Thanks
should I be afraid of the new patch when it comes to this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info