[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

Please post a real character import poB build..

just loaded your current pastebin link into PoB.. https://pastebin.com/YLMMRPuW
it shows unreserved mana in negatives..

Bwahahaha.. unrealistic mana reservation.. You CAN run 3 aura on life, and 3 aura on your current mana BUT you cant run 4th aura on that mana..

Start by fixing your tree..

Here's the picture

And oh.. still waiting for that Eradicator boss fight video.. or just do any boss that does electrical damage please..!! Wanna see tankiness against electric mobs!

And oh! small tip, there is a big node that you have taken that doesn't do anything, u are just wasting a skill point there!
seems that you want to bite the topicstarter...
7 auras up and running here with no issue
"
msuroxy wrote:
Please post a real character import poB build..

just loaded your current pastebin link into PoB.. https://pastebin.com/YLMMRPuW
it shows unreserved mana in negatives..

Bwahahaha.. unrealistic mana reservation.. You CAN run 3 aura on life, and 3 aura on your current mana BUT you cant run 4th aura on that mana..

Start by fixing your tree..

Here's the picture

And oh.. still waiting for that Eradicator boss fight video.. or just do any boss that does electrical damage please..!! Wanna see tankiness against electric mobs!

And oh! small tip, there is a big node that you have taken that doesn't do anything, u are just wasting a skill point there!

May you enlighten me about the big skill point that does nothing?

About aura: I can asure you 100% my character loaded as is in PoB, its true PoB shows -111 Mana but this is how the reality looks:

4 Auras on Mana yes WE CAN and 3 Auras on life

"
Flax1s wrote:
7 auras up and running here with no issue

Thanks for confirmation.

I msged Openarl about this feature. This pob is my character and if you try the exact same setup you will see that it works INGAME. Trust in the game try it live if you dont believe me but stop talking this kind of bullshit like a salty little hater kid.

Other than that... is bwahaha some child's way to show something or im misinterpreting here?

Btw: here is a Eradictor recording i came across today:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVpgpm2x1Bk&feature=youtu.be

Just some pro tip: if you are not able to beat eradictor you may deactivate righteous fire during the fight with
let 50% increased regen trigger from Arakaali Pantheon and kill him with scorching ray nice and easy.

I take future meaningless hate posts as a free bump, thanks.

Update: Eradictor ezy pzy added VIDEO section of the guide.

Last edited by zzang on Feb 18, 2018, 1:32:20 PM
Hi, on the picture you has 75% block and in PoB just 29, because of what is this difference?
"
Hi, on the picture you has 75% block and in PoB just 29, because of what is this difference?

Bastion of Hope Ascendancy Node:

5% additional Block Chance
You and nearby Allies cannot be Stunned if you've Blocked Recently
50% additional Block Chance for 1 second every 5 seconds
how can i increase my regeneration to be like yours?
and what do you use to proc ele equilibrium?
"
milton88 wrote:
how can i increase my regeneration to be like yours?
and what do you use to proc ele equilibrium?

Any belt with 20% increased energy shield recovery does work wonders. Oak bandit reward and 2% life regen enchant on boots help too.

I use orb of storms with crit chance gem to trigger ele equilibrium my lightning dmg from my ring helps with shield charge to trigger ele equi.
Last edited by zzang on Feb 18, 2018, 2:43:25 PM
Whats the difference of using this (bated breath chain belt), to this one, (stygian vise)
"
MuyCanalla wrote:
Whats the difference of using this (bated breath chain belt), to this one, (stygian vise)

First off you can use any belt that provides 20% ES recovery doesnt have to be stygian vise. Secondly bated breath provides ES recharge rate not RECOVERY.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info