[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

"
Hi, Is it ok to have flat ligtning damage on abyss jewel instead of ring? Does it make any difference
Thanks

Of course you can use a abyss with lightning or cold dmg to trigger ele equilibrium.

"
milton88 wrote:
should I be afraid of the new patch when it comes to this build?

I have no clue what the ascendancy changes will be therefore i cant tell you. If you only play league and are not interested in standard this should not bother you anyway.
"
- Oak Bandit in case you dont have him alrdy for 1% regen.
- 2% Regen lab enchant on boots works wonders
- Divining the belt to 20% es recovery is really worth it
- Purity of Fire lvl 21 or a corrupted +1 Gem level Prismguard shield if you can drop the implicit resists without trobules. You would get +1 Fire resist.
- Soul of Tukohama Pantheon with capture the boss for 2% regen while stationary for boss tanking
- You can remove "Devotion" and the life node i did recent changes to my tree regarding those two nodes you can check my current pob link or skill tree link. What you could do is put them temporary into the marauder area for 6% increased armour and 0.8% life recovery.

Thanks for checking my build.

~Have the oak reward.
~Need to run lab, just so tired of it this league :(...It's on my list for today.
~The belt unfortunately is ivl71 so 15% is max, need to get a better shaper base to craft. Guess Heavy would be the best option behind Stygian?
~Got 6 PoF leveling in switch for a lvl 21 hopefully. Might consider the +1 Prismguard but I'll probably just wait till gems level and see how my luck goes with corruption.
~Have tokohama and the capture. Which is good after the 2sec, stops any flutter completely.
~I'll give the devotion swap a shot.

Even with the gear/gems in such a preliminary state the flutter I spoke of was minimal, <500ES drop that was corrected every 5sec from the guardian proc. As it is currently I have no problems with T14/15s. The build feels tanky and coming from a 4.5k life windripper its like running a brick house through the game.

One thing that helped me with getting the unreserved to get SR to light was taking the other mana regen/max minor near the dreamer notable, But once I got a bit more max mana on gear I was able to drop it. Currently at 37 unreserved which is enough to maintain SR and toss a Orb to kick things off.

The one thing I'm struggling with slightly is getting my strength up, I currently about 100 less than your screen shot. I have some room on one ring and a couple jewels slots, just need some currency to finish the fine tuning. The other thing is getting the regen up a bit more so the Rubys actually feel impactful when used. Hopefully with the changes you listed that will help. I imagine once I get a lvl21 PoF that will make some difference.

It's a fun build to play and it's got a lot of gear checks which is nice to keep the chase up. Hopefully take it to shaper in a couple days. I cant imagine they will do much to break this build with Guardian ascendancy changes, but you never know.

"
Rumblefish823 wrote:

Guess Heavy would be the best option behind Stygian?

Shaped heavy belt with high strength roll and es roll is potentially the best this might get you to a higher strength value and more es.

And keep in mind for bosses where the regen seems not enough you can carry a remove burning flask which will remove rf and trigger arakaali pantheon pumping your regen massivley. When you feel safe you can activate rf again.
Last edited by zzang on Feb 21, 2018, 3:03:17 PM
Hi, Thanks for the build, i felt more save than RF Doryani and Phoenix shield. But some time i died against Lich Boss and Abyssal Depths monsters.
Could you tell me what i should upgrade next.
Thanks

https://pastebin.com/A1heJcZ9
"
zzang wrote:
"
Hi it me again, Is Prism Guardian Archon Kite Shield with +1 level gems corrupted worth to buy?

Well id say if you do not own lvl 21 purities then yes its worth the buy for +1 extra resists from the purities.

Edit: i did a slight tree adjustment this helped me to stay on 15k es and 60k armour with deaths door but to pack one more damage jewel inside.

new build skill tree with 3 points difference than before: https://pastebin.com/yKVhr4pd

Edited in main post.

If there is more demand about information regarding my build (and i dont mean the troll attacks) i gonna do a FAQ on why i chose what item.

Then you should change in the main post OAK to 2 skillpoints...

and nooby questions, why strenght on e.g. rings is important and life not?

what is the benefit of Arcane Vision in your tree?
Last edited by xxxenforcerxxx on Feb 21, 2018, 9:26:29 AM
"
Hi, Thanks for the build, i felt more save than RF Doryani and Phoenix shield. But some time i died against Lich Boss and Abyssal Depths monsters.
Could you tell me what i should upgrade next.
Thanks

https://pastebin.com/A1heJcZ9

Since you have purity of fire lvl 21 already you can use a non corrupted prism guard get yourself a bit more resist all (if you need any resist)

I guess you placed purity of elements instead of purity of lightning by accident in your prism guard?

Boots enchant: i cant say it often enough boots enchant does sooooooo much 2% regen is huge. I will add this as first item to my FAQ when i do one.

I would condier droping the 6 Nodes you use to gain that 1% extra fire res and potentially lightning res namely devotion and the bottom right aura nodes. Because for that 6 nodes you could use 3 of those to reach the top jewel slot for a healthy mind slot which provides you almost 800 ES. One node to get instant jewel slot between witch and templar and another two nodes for another jewel which would probably bump your damage by 10% and your ES by another 500 (if those are really good jewels)

You should trade the energy within jewel for another ES/dmg/str/int jewel after the above mentioned changes this will further provide more damage with a decent ES trade off.

Other than that looks pretty solid with the above mentioned changes you should have between 10.5k and 11k ES with very solid armour. Nothing physical will kill you if you dont do a severe error.

Maybe i ask what killed you exactly? Because if spell burst damage is too stronk its wise to pack a second ruby flask
or a lightning flask with removes burning if you got trouble. This removes RF for a second and triggers arakaali pantheon 50% increased ES recovery rate should make you pretty immortal at that point. At safe ES you can just activate RF again. Alternative pack a vaal discipline if you dont feel safe.

If this dont help please describe as accurate as possible what causes you trouble.

This is a buff guys!

https://youtu.be/Lk0JohqHPyw

Thinking about adding max block to this walking brick house now.

"
"
zzang wrote:
"
Hi it me again, Is Prism Guardian Archon Kite Shield with +1 level gems corrupted worth to buy?

Well id say if you do not own lvl 21 purities then yes its worth the buy for +1 extra resists from the purities.

Edit: i did a slight tree adjustment this helped me to stay on 15k es and 60k armour with deaths door but to pack one more damage jewel inside.

new build skill tree with 3 points difference than before: https://pastebin.com/yKVhr4pd

Edited in main post.

If there is more demand about information regarding my build (and i dont mean the troll attacks) i gonna do a FAQ on why i chose what item.

Then you should change in the main post OAK to 2 skillpoints...

and nooby questions, why strenght on e.g. rings is important and life not?

what is the benefit of Arcane Vision in your tree?

What do you mean by OAK to 2 skill points??? I took 3 points from somwhere and put it into somewhere else without touching my bandit.

Strength is important because

read the mod: 2% increased energy per 10 str. People get up to 20k andmore ES because of that gloves.

Life is not important because it just makes stuff more expensive and gains almost no ES benefit.

Arcane Vision: Have you ever walked around as low life without? Because you cant see much without it.
Last edited by zzang on Feb 21, 2018, 2:40:05 PM
ah, ok

but about OAK, i imported your build (deleted rings crafts and watcheyes 2 auras buffs) and PoB says that u took 2 skills instead of OAK
https://gyazo.com/5ae744d285aff3b4417d3994f7c2fdf5
Last edited by xxxenforcerxxx on Feb 21, 2018, 2:50:01 PM
"
ah, ok

but about OAK, i imported your build (deleted rings crafts and watcheyes 2 auras buffs) and PoB says that u took 2 skills instead of OAK
https://gyazo.com/5ae744d285aff3b4417d3994f7c2fdf5

Oh, thank oyu for that i missed this in my latest update. Oak of course for the 1% regen and 2% physical damage reduction. I have fixed this on the front page.
Hey I've been following your guide, but I'm still having trouble not degening. Just curious if you may have an idea of what I could upgrade to help me get stop degening. Thanks in advance :)

(All my jewels have % increased max ES, and a bit of dmg. Never linked my gear before, so not sure how to link my jewels.)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info