[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

"
ApotheosisInc wrote:
Why are people buying shaped belts for so much when Bated breath has the same mod but at 50% recharge rate? Thanks for the help.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Recovery
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
ApotheosisInc wrote:
Why are people buying shaped belts for so much when Bated breath has the same mod but at 50% recharge rate? Thanks for the help.

Bathed Breath provide "50% increased Energy Shield Recharge Rate". And we aim for the shaper's affixe "20% increased Energy Shield Recovery rate".

Basicaly it's not the same affixe and they does not work in the same way on our life/es regen.
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/7nmmpq/question_eldershaper_recovery_rate_belt_mods_and/
Did anyone uber elder with this build on current league, not on standard? What budget it need to feel good vs uber elder? Will 15-18-20ex be enough? Can someone link gear with total cost and ES pool? Thanks for answer.
Last edited by An4LPunishment on Apr 1, 2018, 11:56:09 AM
Hello. Semi new player trying this build out for first time. I just hit 68 and have switched over and bought what I could afford basically. I have probably spent 150 chaos to get to this point and only have 1 exalted and 50 chaos left... I have tried using the build and although I am super tanky which is great and what I was looking for, when I pop RF it goes down too quickly to rely on.

I know there is a ton I could probably do, gems continuing to level is probably one of the main things. Please ignore the boot enchant. I just did the lab and got unlucky with that roll. I will be replacing that enchant asap. I was wondering if someone could lend a hand and tell me what I should invest the remaining funds I have into first to get to a playable status?

Thanks for any help.
^You’ll need to enable and share a link to your char or post your gear
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
^You’ll need to enable and share a link to your char or post your gear

Ooops. Should be able to view my characters now. TankyPritch. Appreciate the help.
Does this build work well with a Guardian Aurabot? Or is there any aurabot that synergizes better with it?
Can someone tell me why I can't sustain righteous fire?
This build sucks unless you have perfect gear... and even than SR is shit! I got +1 lev gem 21 SR gem
belt and all other gear as the host, about 85 lev in and this buld is shit... lol

+ you people gonna have to craft all the jewelry and jewels you can't buy... which is ridiculous. GL
"
This build sucks unless you have perfect gear... and even than SR is shit! I got +1 lev gem 21 SR gem
belt and all other gear as the host, about 85 lev in and this buld is shit... lol

+ you people gonna have to craft all the jewelry and jewels you can't buy... which is ridiculous. GL

I actually sold off my 3.5m dps poison build to try this out now instead of doing it as a league starter next league and I'm REALLY glad I tried it now. I'm doing okay, but the amount of effort needed is wild.

current gear (no clue how I'm going to sustain without my Kikazaru's)

Spoiler
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info