[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

Can someone give me a awesome way of leveling this build? :) leveling uniques etc
Will it really mighty my penis? Because I've tried things like that before.
"
Goldberg21 wrote:
Hi !

First, thanks for the build and all the efforts you made in responding on those 40ish pages !

I have a few questions because I am so lame at building :

- Why my regen is negative from like 8 es/sec on my pob while I am not degen in my ho ? (yes, i thought to put Oak as choice)
- Can you give me your opinion on my gear ?
- Can you give me advice on my tree, now and for the next levels according to my current gear ?
- I don't know my regen, but I feel it to low to do guardians for example, what's your opinion ?

Tools for that :

Spoiler

Auras and RF links are the ones, the rest is still not worked out, no need to waste time on that.

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/QUyeZpAQ + my profile is public

I hope you will find some time to spare to answer my crappy questions. In any way, thanks for the build again !

bro u watcher's eye dont have life rege when u are afected by vitality, u need use summon stone golem and take more life rege on u tree, like the initial nodes
Hi

i just recently switched from a Occultist to a guardian but my dps is lower and I dunno how i can get more damage maybe i need to use a different mace of what im currently using, my profile is public, so if you could have a look at it , much appreciated, thanks.
You PoB skill tree and the one you have linked for people without PoB do not match.
You original post says that your numbers of NOT Flasked but upon loading the PoB tree all the flasks are ticked.

I have determined that the best Watcher's Eye for this build is a 3 mod eye.

Clarity ES
2.5 ES Regen per sec
30% ES Recovery Rate

Your ES regen in POB s 3,426.3
When you use the 3 Mod Eye you get 4,764 per second.
I must be missing something here. I'm not able to sustain. If i get a cheapo belt with recovery rate i can just barely sustain. Can anyone find the problem?

https://pastebin.com/ZWn0LDZe

"
francium wrote:
I must be missing something here. I'm not able to sustain. If i get a cheapo belt with recovery rate i can just barely sustain. Can anyone find the problem?

https://pastebin.com/ZWn0LDZe

First off, use some stones to get all ur pieces to 20% quality xD. Try to get a cheap shaper belt with recharge rate and try to slot a healthy mind jewel, these things should put you at a positive net life regen, you can then use ruby flask as a sort of health potion (i'd use 2 of them instead of 2 quicksilver) From there as far as I can tell its all about stacking ES since we use % based regen.

Additionally you can change your starting point from guardian to include the regen nodes rather than the % ES and Armor ones, also on your way to the jewel socket next to the 'Shaper' notable you can get regen instead of maximum mana.

All of these changes are just a temporary fix till someone with more expertise can give a better answer ;) , after all i just started with this build myself.

Hope this helps.
Is a level 4 empower better than any 1 of the support gems to swap in if you don't have a +1 shavs?
"
mseabird wrote:

So after shitting on RF and everyone that played it for the last 3 leagues I went ahead and started with this build last week and oh my gooood I'm loving it!

But other than leveling, upgrading the last 2 gems in my SR link to 21 and going for good quad jewels I don't know where else to improve (trying to get RF enchant on head but ugh, no luck so far)

I would love it if you could take a look at my PoB if you have time and tell me if there is anything to improve. I experimented a little with the tree but everytime I ended up losing DPS for ES or losing ES for DPS... https://pastebin.com/pKz2PYjS

I have also wondered about the use of unique belt, namely 'Ascent From Flesh' & 'Bated Breath', any opinion on those?

Thnx in advance for response and thnx for the great build.

Yeah you look pretty maxed out. All I can see to improve on is the things you already listed besides maybe a +1 shavs if you have the currency for it. One thing I did notice is that your arcane surge is leveled too high to proc off your orb of storms. You need to spend 400 mana at level 20. I think level 7 is the highest you want it at.
Last edited by FruitBooter on Mar 31, 2018, 1:03:27 AM
What stats should prioritize on jewels?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info