[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

Only need to lose determination. Not sure if it will work out, i would need to buy or farm 20% reduced cost for disc/vit aura on helm. the scorching ray enchant i got on mine is what made me want to make this build in the first place but still it could be good.

https://pastebin.com/iaC3Q6Bm

there is my concept for it.

we will see how it looks if i can get the enchant.
It's an interesting approche. I'm curious about if the physical mitigation lost from droping determination is balanced by the extremly high max res of this setup.

If you hit this version of the build, I would appreciate to have a review about it.
After all this time, I feel like I've wasted my time. My character is worth about 45ex and I've killed Uber Elder eight or nine times and not once has he dropped an Indigon, a Voidforge or a Watcher's Eye.

Shoulda just made a Windripper currency farmer.
@LAGROSSESIMONE

Could you please look at my build and advise what is best to improve with a budget of about 10ex? I am currently at 14k ES and getting ready for my Uber Elder kill. I think I should increase the ES capacity a little. I am thinking jewels and rings, but I am curious what is your opinion.

https://pastebin.com/7cSiRDSX
Hey guys, im about to start leveling, any tips (skills, gear etc)?

Thanks.
babs, Level however is most fun to you, ive done the story about a million times so i try and just get through it quickly. at this point that means using herald of agony and a quill rain + thiefs torment. then just switch over to the build i want to play when im higher level.

you can google some options there but basically pick an aoe skill like rain of arrows link it with some poison generation and let the agony minion kill everything

If you want to really experience the hell of leveling id recommend leveling with scorching ray, its nice and slow and should take about 15 hours to get to maps *shudders*

You can use other things with HOA as well, such as ball lightning.

If you want to level as a caster without HOA you can try something like arc or arc traps/totems. They are not super fast but not horrible.

Other than the gear you need to make a skill better leveling items are pretty much the same as always, boots with speed on them, tabula rasa, goldrim, karui amulet, elreon jewelry.
"
SelanirO wrote:
@LAGROSSESIMONE

Could you please look at my build and advise what is best to improve with a budget of about 10ex? I am currently at 14k ES and getting ready for my Uber Elder kill. I think I should increase the ES capacity a little. I am thinking jewels and rings, but I am curious what is your opinion.

https://pastebin.com/7cSiRDSX

Presence of chayula amulet gives you +148 es, +74.2 net regen, +60 chaos res(useful sometimes) and cannot be stunned (useful often) at the cost of 5-8% dps depending on skill.

Take at least 1 sapphire flask in for the uber attempt, cold res is important.

both of your rings can be upgraded if you want to spend a couple ex on them.

A nice shaper or elder belt can net you a pretty good increase in es/regen but may again come at the cost of 2-5% dmg (is damage really what you are trying to go for at the cost of defenses?)

If you want to spend a couple ex your soul stone jewel can get similar rolls but with %es on it
"
kazeshi wrote:
babs, Level however is most fun to you, ive done the story about a million times so i try and just get through it quickly. at this point that means using herald of agony and a quill rain + thiefs torment. then just switch over to the build i want to play when im higher level.

you can google some options there but basically pick an aoe skill like rain of arrows link it with some poison generation and let the agony minion kill everything

If you want to really experience the hell of leveling id recommend leveling with scorching ray, its nice and slow and should take about 15 hours to get to maps *shudders*

You can use other things with HOA as well, such as ball lightning.

If you want to level as a caster without HOA you can try something like arc or arc traps/totems. They are not super fast but not horrible.

Other than the gear you need to make a skill better leveling items are pretty much the same as always, boots with speed on them, tabula rasa, goldrim, karui amulet, elreon jewelry.

I can follow the skilltree for leveling with quil rain and herald or should i pick some bow/poison nodes?

Thanks for the tips
You can pretty much follow the skill tree, if there are things nearby that will help you level go ahead and grab them and respec the points later. regrets are cheap and you get like 30 respec points while leveling if you really wanna do all of the quests.
Hi, if anyone has some time and can suggest me what to improve on my char I am very grateful.

https://pastebin.com/cnxcQQP2

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info