[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

"
mqta1964 wrote:
here's my gear. my tree is similar as him.

6.3k es as follow

Ok, so now your profil is public.

Few things :

From what I see you tree looks like this. There is almost nothing "similar" with all the tree we suggested in this build (zzang or mines).
You are playing an Inquisitor, while this is a Guardian build.
So I don't know which build you are trying to play, but I can affirme it's not this one.

At lvl 90, you should play a tree like this.

Your gems setup you just use SR and RF setup but the rest, you do not follow the gem setups of this build.

You also missed the fact that we are playing Shaper belt in order to get the %ES recovery rate affixe. Essence Worm is shit for this build. I don't understand why you are using it ...

So there is not so much advice to give here :
1. Read the first message especialy the FAQ ;
2. Follow the tree of zzang or the one I linked in this message ;
3. Play the right gem setups ;
4. Use the proper gear.

Come back here for help if you did all of this but still have problems. At this moment it will be relevant to provide a personnal support, but now, we only can say you to follow correctly the guide. :/
Just rerolled to this build few days ago, great guide and work LAGROSSESIMONE!!!!!
Around 10K ES, exp rate not so high, shield regen and damage to be improved.
Done up to T16map but struggling on a red elder on add phase.

Can sped few ex on upgrade, while trying to get a watcher's (cannot find below 10ex), any advice would be helpful

Spoiler

Hi guys. First of all thanks for the support on this build. I really learned a lot of about RF and Guardian ascendancy thanks of your answers!

I min-maxed this build for delve but I am still felling clunky sometimes. I got public profile and there is a link with my actual character on PoB wrote over op's link:

https://pastebin.com/m5K0q8ja

I used to run with 6L RF and 4L SR. But got enchant helmet where RF grants 30% increased spell damage and Started to use the OP set up. I was prety average on clearspeed but now I am feeling slow. Tried to found better jewels/rings without lucky so I am stucked right now. I wil be thankfull with some tips for improve it. I have 30 free ex to expend.

Also sometimes I feel like I am needing more regen when I am doing highend content. I was thinking about pick "Warrior's Blood" where marauder, but I am not sure about what should I change to get it. To lose some ES or a jewel slot will decrease a few my dmg them I am not really sure about wich is the best change.

About Watchereye I hope that I got a good one with double determination and extra ES. I am aiming for one with extra ES and ES recovery, but I am far away to buy this right now.

Regards.
"
"
mqta1964 wrote:
here's my gear. my tree is similar as him.

6.3k es as follow

Ok, so now your profil is public.

Few things :

From what I see you tree looks like this. There is almost nothing "similar" with all the tree we suggested in this build (zzang or mines).
You are playing an Inquisitor, while this is a Guardian build.
So I don't know which build you are trying to play, but I can affirme it's not this one.

At lvl 90, you should play a tree like this.

Your gems setup you just use SR and RF setup but the rest, you do not follow the gem setups of this build.

You also missed the fact that we are playing Shaper belt in order to get the %ES recovery rate affixe. Essence Worm is shit for this build. I don't understand why you are using it ...

So there is not so much advice to give here :
1. Read the first message especialy the FAQ ;
2. Follow the tree of zzang or the one I linked in this message ;
3. Play the right gem setups ;
4. Use the proper gear.

Come back here for help if you did all of this but still have problems. At this moment it will be relevant to provide a personnal support, but now, we only can say you to follow correctly the guide. :/

i came back to the build and got 5k es with similar set up. WTF>.

edit: respecting to guardian now after i got poB. have 10.3k ES now, but my regen is still low. not sure how to get to paste bin i will post my build later.

Last edited by mqta1964 on Oct 23, 2018, 8:23:38 PM
Just respec to the build on level 70(at 75 now), and get some basic gear to start, also did merc lab and get rid of degen, currently with 5k ES, you guys have any idea on what should i aim next?

My gear:

Spoiler

The rings are provisory since i've just droped kikazaru's
Im planning to get better rolled gloves and helmet later.
Last edited by babsbegood on Oct 23, 2018, 7:05:39 PM
"
EuroPOE wrote:
Just rerolled to this build few days ago, great guide and work LAGROSSESIMONE!!!!!
Around 10K ES, exp rate not so high, shield regen and damage to be improved.
Done up to T16map but struggling on a red elder on add phase.

Can sped few ex on upgrade, while trying to get a watcher's (cannot find below 10ex), any advice would be helpful

Spoiler

My advice would be to save up and buy the eye.

You have a major issue with your gold ring, you MUST NOT have added fire dmg to attacks when running EE, get a new ring or annul that one (just get a new one).

Buy a shaped crystal belt and some dense fossils and craft a new belt.

take a look at presence of chayula amulets, astramentis is just a temporary thing to use.

you also have a bunch of es nodes you need to get and another jewel socket 2 points away just under starting location.
i'm not able to reach the es regen he's getting. checked poBuilding and he has 8% more than me. i do not sure what to do now.
"
Litoooo wrote:
Hi guys. First of all thanks for the support on this build. I really learned a lot of about RF and Guardian ascendancy thanks of your answers!

I min-maxed this build for delve but I am still felling clunky sometimes. I got public profile and there is a link with my actual character on PoB wrote over op's link:

https://pastebin.com/m5K0q8ja

I used to run with 6L RF and 4L SR. But got enchant helmet where RF grants 30% increased spell damage and Started to use the OP set up. I was prety average on clearspeed but now I am feeling slow. Tried to found better jewels/rings without lucky so I am stucked right now. I wil be thankfull with some tips for improve it. I have 30 free ex to expend.

Also sometimes I feel like I am needing more regen when I am doing highend content. I was thinking about pick "Warrior's Blood" where marauder, but I am not sure about what should I change to get it. To lose some ES or a jewel slot will decrease a few my dmg them I am not really sure about wich is the best change.

About Watchereye I hope that I got a good one with double determination and extra ES. I am aiming for one with extra ES and ES recovery, but I am far away to buy this right now.

Regards.

I prefer running a 6L rf for clear speed you shouldn't really need SR except for bosses and the occasional rare mob. That being said rf is never going to be top tier clear speed, you should be able to shield charge through almost any map stopping only during the more extreme moments or on very strong rares.

Finding 3 damage+es jewels can get expensive but 2 dmg+es jewels are not that rare if you are fine buying some, keep in mind mana and str/int are good rolls too. Your rings are fine unless you wanna start getting into very expensive and hard to find/craft things.

drop the astramentis, i dont know why everyone is asking for advice when they still have an easy upgrade like this, chayula ammy gives 94.5 net regen and 254 es more than your amulet along with chaos res and cannot be stunned at the cost of 3.7% dps. Astramentis are a great starter amulet but leave them behind when you can.

As for your tree, yes get warriors blood, if you look back through the last few pages you can see some recommendations on trees but basically drop the fire damage on the top of the tree by breath of flames.

If you want to go for more max res you can also modify things a little and pick up 3 clusters of aura nodes and more regen as well

https://pastebin.com/R3TCJuJZ

here is an example but check through the last few pages for other options, if you have some currency to burn pick up an unnatural instinct jewel and put it where your watcher's eye is (this is done in the tree i just gave you.)

I switched your jewels for es based ones, they are just better. I didnt even give your amazing ones or perfect rolls.

also you can get boots with at least +100 more base es on them than the death's door, even sin treks will give several hundred more es in the end, rares can do even better this league.
"
babsbegood wrote:
Just respec to the build on level 70(at 75 now), and get some basic gear to start, also did merc lab and get rid of degen, currently with 5k ES, you guys have any idea on what should i aim next?

My gear:

Spoiler

The rings are provisory since i've just droped kikazaru's
Im planning to get better rolled gloves and helmet later.

Just follow the guide or LAGROSSESIMONE's guides or any of the trees posted on here and keep leveling, you will have 12k-15+ es soon enough.
"
mqta1964 wrote:
i'm not able to reach the es regen he's getting. checked poBuilding and he has 8% more than me. i do not sure what to do now.

Follow the guide m8, you have a belt that is all wrong, rings that are mediocre, gems that are seemingly randomly placed all over at low levels and low quality.

Your flasks are not good and your tree is not at all what has been posted.

just follow the guide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info