[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

"
kazeshi wrote:
"
SelanirO wrote:
@LAGROSSESIMONE

Could you please look at my build and advise what is best to improve with a budget of about 10ex? I am currently at 14k ES and getting ready for my Uber Elder kill. I think I should increase the ES capacity a little. I am thinking jewels and rings, but I am curious what is your opinion.

https://pastebin.com/7cSiRDSX

Presence of chayula amulet gives you +148 es, +74.2 net regen, +60 chaos res(useful sometimes) and cannot be stunned (useful often) at the cost of 5-8% dps depending on skill.

Take at least 1 sapphire flask in for the uber attempt, cold res is important.

both of your rings can be upgraded if you want to spend a couple ex on them.

A nice shaper or elder belt can net you a pretty good increase in es/regen but may again come at the cost of 2-5% dmg (is damage really what you are trying to go for at the cost of defenses?)

If you want to spend a couple ex your soul stone jewel can get similar rolls but with %es on it

Thanks for you answer. Those jewels you mention are super expensive and hard to find atm :) I guess RF is very popular.

I have a question regarding Chayula. What if I a corrupted one with Purity of Fire/Ice/Lighting. Will this allow me to run lvl 23 elemental weakness or flammability in my setup? And would this be benificial with bosses?
Last edited by SelanirO on Oct 19, 2018, 8:24:52 AM
Can you run another aura unsupported by enlighten? or even supported by enlighten? i highly doubt it or you should be running something already id love to be running more auras but the mana/life just isnt there.

Loading up your POB shows me if you run an unsupported aura you have -32% unreserved mana, so no that wont work for you.

found this jewel this morning, as it is that gives 1% increased dmg and 8% increased es over your soul stone for 60c (this was underpriced though, probably worth 2 ex)

http://poe.trade/search/agotoomoratehi here is a template to search for jewels, you can edit it to be 2 or 3 of the listed mods, you can also add mana to the mod list as its pretty good.

Also, check on your PoB to make sure your healthy mind placements are worth not using another jewel in its place. I have not done so but its worth looking at, a rare jewel might be better and might not in some locations.
Last edited by kazeshi on Oct 19, 2018, 10:17:55 AM
"
kazeshi wrote:
Can you run another aura unsupported by enlighten? or even supported by enlighten? i highly doubt it or you should be running something already id love to be running more auras but the mana/life just isnt there.

Loading up your POB shows me if you run an unsupported aura you have -32% unreserved mana, so no that wont work for you.

found this jewel this morning, as it is that gives 1% increased dmg and 8% increased es over your soul stone for 60c (this was underpriced though, probably worth 2 ex)

http://poe.trade/search/agotoomoratehi here is a template to search for jewels, you can edit it to be 2 or 3 of the listed mods, you can also add mana to the mod list as its pretty good.

Also, check on your PoB to make sure your healthy mind placements are worth not using another jewel in its place. I have not done so but its worth looking at, a rare jewel might be better and might not in some locations.

-32% is because both supported and unsupported Purity skill is enabled in PoB. I meant something like this:

https://pastebin.com/W14J9a5k

Thanks a lot for the search link for poe trade. I have looked for similar gems, but saw them listed for around 8ex and often just one ... I'll try to snipe some.
Last edited by SelanirO on Oct 19, 2018, 10:30:45 AM
"
billysls wrote:
Hi, if anyone has some time and can suggest me what to improve on my char I am very grateful.

https://pastebin.com/cnxcQQP2

Most of the things i see are minor improvements that can be expensive but there are a couple that make sense to fix.

You can run a lvl 3 enlighten and then a lvl 21 clarity to get about the same mana reserved but higher mana regen.

AHA! finally an actual issue, your belt can be a crystal base, buy one and a bunch of dense fossils and craft up a better belt, A mirror tier belt would give you maybe 8% more damage and 1000 more es with a small amount of additional regeneration. A very good belt that you can absolutely craft would be a more modest 1-2% dmg increase and 500 more es with a small amount of regen.

You can buy a very much more expensive watcher's eye and get more regen http://poe.trade/search/huhohakonanasa

More minor issues:

A personally issue i have with your flasks, if you are going to have a move speed flask, make it of adrenaline with a good prefix like experimenters. If you want move speed go all in, move the grounding effect to a topaz flask and keep it in your inventory for when you need it and put heat on the sapphire where it makes sense.

You can get fancy and run a +4 aura shield and switch to vaal impurity of lightning/ice, but you need to remember to actually use them so if you dont like hitting a bunch of buttons its probably not worth.

You could get a corrupted shavs, +1 res or +1 gem levels or 40-50% increased damage are pretty good as are reduced fire or chaos dmg taken.

you could slam an ex onto your havoc whorl ring and hope for a life roll to add a small amount more es.

You can buy a multi ex pair of boots to replace sin trek if you really want to.

You can spend some ex and get better jewels, http://poe.trade/search/agotoomoratehi edit that to your liking and set up a live search.

"
-32% is because both supported and unsupported Purity skill is enabled in PoB. I meant something like this:

Thanks a lot for the search link for poe trade. I have looked for similar gems, but saw them listed for around 8ex and often just one ... I'll try to snipe some.

I was assuming you wanted to run it as a blasphemy, if you dont why bother getting the purity on an amulet at all? just take phase run out and run it there.

That might be my bias coming out but i dont see the point in phase run on an rf character, just shield charge has been fine for me even in nasty delves. Keep in mind shield charge is how you proc bastion of hope.

if you really want to keep it and not change any other skill then yeah you could get it on a chayula ammy at the cost of 16 to all stats and it would help with damage.
"
kazeshi wrote:
"

I was assuming you wanted to run it as a blasphemy, if you dont why bother getting the purity on an amulet at all? just take phase run out and run it there.

That might be my bias coming out but i dont see the point in phase run on an rf character, just shield charge has been fine for me even in nasty delves. Keep in mind shield charge is how you proc bastion of hope.

if you really want to keep it and not change any other skill then yeah you could get it on a chayula ammy at the cost of 16 to all stats and it would help with damage.

Hi again,

Phase run slipped in because I was doing some Poorjoy's rotas today, sry. It should be Shield Charge + Faster Attacks + Fortify + Endyring cry. I find the latter really handy to proc ES regen in boss fights.
Last edited by SelanirO on Oct 19, 2018, 12:19:20 PM
"
SelanirO wrote:
@LAGROSSESIMONE

Could you please look at my build and advise what is best to improve with a budget of about 10ex? I am currently at 14k ES and getting ready for my Uber Elder kill. I think I should increase the ES capacity a little. I am thinking jewels and rings, but I am curious what is your opinion.

https://pastebin.com/7cSiRDSX

Your blet could be better.
It's more or less a question of personnal tastes, but I don't feel confortable with Elder belt with %inc attribute unless there is a Watcher's Eye with a regen mods in support.
But here you have a decent net life regen, even if I think you would be, probably, safer with a Shaper belt with %ES recovery rate.

Presence of Chayula will certainly be a must have from your level of stuff. Some jewel with %es / %burning / 1 dmg affixe (%dmg/%DOT/%fire) will be necessary for you to buff your ES and your dps.

"
billysls wrote:
Hi, if anyone has some time and can suggest me what to improve on my char I am very grateful.

https://pastebin.com/cnxcQQP2

It totaly depend on your budget. But you reach the point where most of the upgrade will be more or less minmaxing
But without any information about this point there is 2 way of improving your build. The first is all linked to the Watcher's Eye. The second is a liste of independant upgrade that can be done without considering the rest of your stuff.

1st way based on watcher's eye upgrade :
- Watcher's Eye with Clarity Mana to ES convertion + a regen aura affixe (preferably ES recovery rate) ;
- If you have the proper watcher's Eye, Amu with %inc Attribut and some buff to your defense (Eyes of Greatwolf with %inc attribut/%global defense or %mana or a rare elder amu) ;
- If you have the proper watcher's eye, an Elder belt with str/ES/%inc attribut/Res.

2nd way with a list of independant upgrades :
- Shavronne 6L +1gem (~25% more dps for a SR setup) or +1% max res for RF 6L setup ;
- Rare 200+ES boots/30%move/xxIntel/xx%res ;
- Opal base ring with equal/higher stats ;
- Rare jewels with 8%ES / %Burning / 1extra dmg dps / 1extra dmg dps or stats buffs or res ;
- Healthy Mind with good corruption (anti corrupted blood, maim, hinder, silence, dmg (but no mana red mana reserv)) ;
- 1 Soul Ripper for VRF (or 2 if you wana try to be almost perma VRF (duno if it's realy viable with the frequent -30%ES cost of VRF)).

Here you reach a point that changing the watcher's eye for one with a regen aura buff in addition to the clarity buff will drasticly change your build and your tree. This should alow you to look for less regen in the tree, and to go for % inc attribute affixes instead of recovery rate. The regen should be buffed by the large amount of extra ES gained even if this means you will have a lower regen sec ratio.

"
SelanirO wrote:
I have a question regarding Chayula. What if I a corrupted one with Purity of Fire/Ice/Lighting. Will this allow me to run lvl 23 elemental weakness or flammability in my setup? And would this be benificial with bosses?

Chayula in some situation can be switched. So basing your aura setup on it isn't a wise choice.
The only corruptions that surpasse the 16 all attribute are :
- +1 curse (only relevant if you have some double corrupted gloves with +2aoe/aura & EW curse on hit corruption) ;
- +1% max res ;
- % inc 2 stats (check out for your needs in terme of dex).
All other corruption will be shit for this build. Aura from amu corruption will just fuck-up you mana reservation.

"
kazeshi wrote:

Phase run have many quality :
- Phasing ;
- Being stealth, that leads to a 80% chance to not be seen by monster and so not be targeted/attacked by them (no attacks = no need to block/tank/etc.) and it even works on boss ;
- No pathfinding issue with the classical move skill locking in landscape element ;
- A superbe combination with RF because you will do dmg without attacking with RF up (and you don't even need EE on most of trash mobs even in T16) so you can keep phase run up for his whole duration, and not cut it after 1/4sec.

Last edited by LAGROSSESIMONE on Oct 22, 2018, 8:33:49 AM
I tried ur build with similar gears but only reach 6.4k es Plz help.
"
mqta1964 wrote:
I tried ur build with similar gears but only reach 6.4k es Plz help.

your profile is set to private so i cannot see your gear/tree. you also did not provide a PoB code with your current character for us to look at.

so uh....good luck.
here's my gear. my tree is similar as him.

6.3k es as follow

edit: switched builds. nvm
Last edited by mqta1964 on Oct 23, 2018, 12:29:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info