[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

"
Octvill wrote:

I did not get a Shaper Touch with + 1 corruption, but I bought this Vertex helmet where I won
plus 1 of lvl in socketed gem. And in fact, I consider it better than the helmet you recommended you wear. Can I use it instead of this in the guide? I would lose armor, but I would win ES.

What about Doryani's Catalyst? Can I use it?

I left the gems Vitality, Discipline and Putiry of Fire in the shield, where everyone is ag on lvl 22. I made a good move, or I should leave your guide equal.

I am lvl 85 with ES regenaration per second in ES 1254 and ES 7808. I can handle the RF without problems. But if you say that it is essential to have the helmet and the mace I go back to them and run behind an enlighten nv4 (I will suffer to get one).

There is no way in hell Vertex gives you more ES than a good rolled Memory Vault. I loaded you char into PoB equiped it with a well rolled Memory Vault ES goes from 7.8k ES to 8.1k and your armour goes from 10k to 30k with just a helm switch to Memory Vault.

You get 20k more armour and 300 more ES how is that worse than vertex???

You can use doryanis its more damage but with the 60+ strength and +mana from doon cubeyari you get a lot of energy shield. You can choose what you like more.

Get a +1 shaper gloves corruption like
its deifnately cheaper than a lvl 4 enlighten.
Last edited by zzang on Mar 2, 2018, 1:28:35 PM
"
Komischerman wrote:
That will be my starting build. So easy to switch from life to ES!
Good notes, Shavrons is realy cheap at the Start and you can buy many to 6L and corrupt in the Season.
I had no Idea about the Helmet last Season. That thing will change everything!
Thank's a lot!

Edit
Best Belt would be:
Crystal Belt
+80 to maximum Energy Shield
+60 to Strength (required ILvl 85; +55 on ILvl 82; +50 on ILvl 74)
+58 to Intelligence (Deafening Essence of Spite)
+540 to Armour (required ILvl 86; +460 on ILvl 83; +400 on ILvl 71)
+51 to maximum Energy Shield (required Ilvl 80: +47 on ILvl 74; +43 on ILvl 68)
10% increased maximum Energy Shield (required ILvl 75; +7% on ILvl 68)
20% increased Energy Shield Recovery rate (required ILvl 75; +15% in ILvl 68)
(Shaped)

Cool that i could help. Indeed this belt would have insane mirror quality.
Currently leveling my dude, and started RFing since 26~ if someone interested I could share leveling tree and gear.
NANI
It would be highly apreciated, to know how you can sustain RF with level 26.
Atm im just using scorching only.
"
imoix wrote:
It would be highly apreciated, to know how you can sustain RF with level 26.
Atm im just using scorching only.

You would need these uniques:

Here is the approximate tree: https://poeplanner.com/AAwAAEsADAUAACJPBEPIW6CnVXwOaPLwH6IABLPAZuFzmjuCm0VHMtHr7qcIj0YdFBJpFxxxea9sC2HGrsT2J-0GDtR8CfYZLtlhrY3PfgAAAAAA

After that, rush to warrior blood, Heart of the warrior, constitution, Ele equilibrium, and Shaper

Everything else should fill your res and add life.
NANI
How to deal with chaos damage? I thought it passed through the ES
"
Sweettouch933 wrote:
How to deal with chaos damage? I thought it passed through the ES

Lorica or Esh or Coruscating Elixir or Shavronne.
Last edited by LAGROSSESIMONE on Mar 4, 2018, 12:00:34 PM

Uber Elder down on first try. Need some practice died 5 times will upload the video tomorrow and add it to the Video Section.
Last edited by zzang on Mar 4, 2018, 4:52:54 PM
Hey, Can you refresh skilltree for people without PoB?

Thanks.
"
zzang wrote:
"
joosicky wrote:
was thinking to make this build.saw that watchers eye with clarity mode, instantly close the page..

you can still make this build without whatchers eye or boot enchant.but then you got only 9-10k es with no tankiness no damage..

You are more likley to achieve 11k with decent and 12k with really good items/jewels in league without the watchers eye.

What comes without watchers eye are roughly 50k armour from the helm + determination which you can push to 60k with jewels. But i guess you closed the page too fast to check out the mechanics.

And may I ask what does watchers Eye has to do with damage? My damage comes for the biggest part from my jewels and the shavs ofc. And as you can see in the videos the damage is pretty 'Gud' to melt guardians in around 30 seconds on damage mods deathless facetanking id say that pretty much the definition of tankiness balanced with very good offense.

And whats the problem about Boot Enchant?

I did 4 lab runs today and this is the enchant i got:

I use the ES boots as secondary equipment for testing stuff but i feel generally safer with deaths door also because i do lab from time to time.

you think this is the first time we see memory vault mana guardian?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3YDabWVWVE&t=1s
(this guy is not even first he take idea from someone else but at least he give credits')

and you really asking what does whatcers eye do with your damage? you got 2k more es with jewel? and you know how rf works right? more es more damage?

and no you cant achieve 12k es without thoose %20 es crafted rings(maybe 100 level).and they are standart items.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info