[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

Just started your build to see how it works,
My expresions so far: very very expensive build. Only your watchers eye cost more than 150ex right now. Also have problems to sustain righteous fire without enchant on boots (another 20-30 ex). Any ideas how to resolve es regen?
How you get 82% Fire res, if pof give 5%, where from this 2%???
"
Dimonaverkin wrote:
How you get 82% Fire res, if pof give 5%, where from this 2%???

POF Gives 6% after you include passive tree bonuses increasing aura effects. Check the Barbarism Notable just below templar starting area - left from Marauder for the other flat 1%.

"
romario711 wrote:
My expresions so far: very very expensive build. Only your watchers eye cost more than 150ex right now. Also have problems to sustain righteous fire without enchant on boots (another 20-30 ex). Any ideas how to resolve es regen?

My advice to people looking at the build for the first time: don't include a watcher's eye. Its not an essential item to the build and is well beyond the most expensive, essential part of the build. Its much more just for QOL and the build survives without it no problem. Worry about getting a Shav's and Presence of Chayula long before you worry about a Watcher's Eye.

There's plenty of budget items to get the build up and running
I just looked up 100 ES boots with Any form of the lab enchant. I saw options from 5c - 5Ex. Find something you like and go with it.

If you're having issues with regen early use other budget / leveling items.
Kikazaru rings give alot of flat regen and cover lightning resists. Shaper's Seed amulet gives 2% regen.
These items range from 1 alc - 3c and can be used all the way into yellow maps without holding the build back from lack of damage.
Last edited by CptKeys on Mar 5, 2018, 8:58:35 PM
"
romario711 wrote:

Watchers eye is nont must have its rather QoL. You should read my FAQ there are good tips what do to if not enough regen: for example your belt needs 20% increased es recovery.

About boots: all it costs is the base price + deaths door plus the amount of offerings to the goddess it takes to get the enchant yourself in uber lab. Its not a rare enchant and this build is a very good lab runner if you remove rf for running trough traps.
It's 81% With passive, you don't say where from last percent
Hello

Nice build, works fine so far :-)

Do you think it will be worth it to drop Ele.overload, get rid of orb of storms, and then get animated guardian in boots. He will get 2x dyadus + icetomb for increased burning dmg.

That setup worked like charm with necro build and all that burning dmg. from spectres...

What do you think?
"
Dimonaverkin wrote:
It's 81% With passive, you don't say where from last percent

I believe you’re confusing the original spec (82) with the new uber tree (81)
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
Guzonjinsin wrote:
Hello

Nice build, works fine so far :-)

Do you think it will be worth it to drop Ele.overload, get rid of orb of storms, and then get animated guardian in boots. He will get 2x dyadus + icetomb for increased burning dmg.

That setup worked like charm with necro build and all that burning dmg. from spectres...

What do you think?

You would lose a major piece of the defensive stack. Without shav you’ll die instantly to chaos dam with LL
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Last edited by DreadLordAvatar on Mar 6, 2018, 6:27:59 AM
Who was talking about shavs!? Lol...

I was talking about replacing Elemental Overload & Orb of Storms with Animated Guardian sporting 2 dyadus axes and Ice Tomb :-)
"
Guzonjinsin wrote:
Who was talking about shavs!? Lol...

I was talking about replacing Elemental Overload & Orb of Storms with Animated Guardian sporting 2 dyadus axes and Ice Tomb :-)

Sounds like you have it all worked out. Come back when you have something to report.
~Elon Musk, 2023

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info