[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

Hey.build looks expansive, what do u think of it as league starter? Im not that good and saw so many rf variants i cant decide -_-
Would there be another rf build any1 would recommend if this isnt starter friendly? Liked this the most so far
Currently a hierophant and looking to change to this build once i hit level 90. Have a few ex saved, but was wondering what the absolute required items were to make the transition?

I could afford probably everything except for the chayula's neck. is it possible to transition to the build while farming up the currency for the neck?

Also, is level 21 purity of fire required to make the change?

Thanks
I have done all the south part of the tree and up to Zealots oath but can't run righteous, should i unskil zealots for now
"
Guzonjinsin wrote:
Hello

Nice build, works fine so far :-)

Do you think it will be worth it to drop Ele.overload, get rid of orb of storms, and then get animated guardian in boots. He will get 2x dyadus + icetomb for increased burning dmg.

That setup worked like charm with necro build and all that burning dmg. from spectres...

What do you think?

I took this from the wiki:

Items deleted on Death: When a Guardian dies, all its equipment is deleted and cannot be recovered. This makes very risky to use powerful or valuable items on an Animated Guardian.

My conclusion is it would be very bad to use a animated guardian.

"
Dimonaverkin wrote:
How you get 82% Fire res, if pof give 5%, where from this 2%???

Purity of Fire lvl23 provides 6% total max fire res with aura nodes from the tree. Another 1% from Barbarism which i have in my basic build but unspecced in my uber elder tree. So its a total of 7%; 75+7=82

"
mrcjevans wrote:
At what point will I be able to run scorching ray non stop? It literally goes after 10 seconds atm at lvl 35

If you are new to the game and have no gear or experience in background i highly recommend to not do this build. This build is rather expensive and not recommended to pull up from low levels. I recommend you play Hierophant totems RF until you can afford gear and are higher level (mid to late 80's) - at least if you are not sure what you are doing.

Updated FAQ to be more clear that beginners should not start off with this build (my opinion). I also added build recommendation for different build that fit more budget oriented/new players in Q1 of the FAQ.
Last edited by zzang on Mar 6, 2018, 1:32:04 PM
"
Guzonjinsin wrote:
Hello

Nice build, works fine so far :-)

Do you think it will be worth it to drop Ele.overload, get rid of orb of storms, and then get animated guardian in boots. He will get 2x dyadus + icetomb for increased burning dmg.

That setup worked like charm with necro build and all that burning dmg. from spectres...

What do you think?

The biggest issue I see with this in high maps / bosses is how does the Guardian survive? We dont have any passives supporting his defensive stats. Also the guardian will only be hitting one mob at a time. While that is fine for bosses when we need the most damage - He's likely just going to fall over.

I played Spectre's last league and my guardian with 18k life still died to guardians and shaper frequently. Its a nice theory but not practical.
"
Devant wrote:
Currently a hierophant and looking to change to this build once i hit level 90. Have a few ex saved, but was wondering what the absolute required items were to make the transition?

I could afford probably everything except for the chayula's neck. is it possible to transition to the build while farming up the currency for the neck?

Also, is level 21 purity of fire required to make the change?

Thanks

The bare minimum requirements are the unique items you see in my item section (not the elder jewel its quality of life). From there on invest as much in rares as you can afford or want.

For Neck replacement in league: Probably an Agate Amulet with 5x INT and 5X STR with 20% es craft and ES will give a lot more ES for the cost of chaos resist and stun immunity but it should be cheap to make or buy a crafting base.
Last edited by zzang on Mar 6, 2018, 2:00:32 PM
Ty for the reply <3
can't wait to try your build.
I wanna try out this build but how do you sustain RF without rotp?
"

Refer to "Q3" in my FAQ Section its explained there.
"
zzang wrote:
"

Refer to "Q3" in my FAQ Section its explained there.

What if i just instead used rotp that would give me also much better regen wouldnt it? or is prism guardian really that important?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info