[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

I just 90LV
Can I play that Build?
if can,show Skilltree let me know PLZ
"
Zoricus wrote:
nailed this build together in standard pre 3.2 to check if this is for me and boy, it is fun.

now i am checking if i can afford the required items in 3.2 sc league already.

- either +1 shapers gloves or lv4 enlighten are MUST have to make this build work, right?

- the amulet we need for stun immunity and conversion (we dont care about the chaos res since we use shavs, no?). none on market atm. gonna be super expensive anyways. will eye of chayula for the stun immunity work or is the conversion from presence needed or/and the reduced life on eye is a nono?

- shavs isnt really expensive and i assume a 4L is enough to get started early/mid mapping

generally i´d like to see "gear to get the build started before expensive uniques" section. if that is even possible

i am a bit worried to start with this just to see that it doesnt work without ALL the uniques (cept the boots, not too hard to "spam" antibleed before deaths door)

Glad that you like the build.

- About gloves/enlighten lvl 4: you can use the bottom mana reservation nodes at the top left of the tree as a replacement.

- Amulet replacement for league could be agate amulet with: 5X str / 5x int with % energy shield enchant and flat ES roll. If you are bothered by the stuns much you can use chayula

- About starter gear: i dont recommend this build if you dont have starter budget. Basically all uniques you see are more or less must have (minus amulet and elder jewel) deaths door provide extreme saftyness during mapping but are not required.

"
Lafortezza wrote:
Hi zzang,

I'm trying this out in standard right now, just getting the gear and gems together. Thanks for putting the guide up.

What are the flask options for this build?
In the OP you have a quicksilver, a sulphur flask and two ruby flasks.

Are there any other interesting options for flasks?

There is not much variance here for serious bosses you can add another resist flask and remove the quicksilver flask. The mods on the flasks are flexible pick what you feel safe with.

"
xeric841122 wrote:
I just 90LV
Can I play that Build?
if can,show Skilltree let me know PLZ

Sure, if you have the required uniques. Subtract 10 skill points from the damage and Jewel or ES nodes and check where it gets you statwise in PoB.

"
xxtntctxx wrote:
Ca I replace the Memory with the Vertex
How much armour in total does it provide us, seem that the vertex help me run more aura at a budget.
Someone can help??

If you want to lose 30-40k armour and want to have less ES you can run the Vertex.
Last edited by zzang on Mar 8, 2018, 12:23:23 PM
could you like show me what my skilltree should look like at lvl 70? also what do you think of abyss jewels what give 1% life regen while moving and flat 30-35 es? im not sure if they are good cuz this build is suppose to tank and stand on spot and shoot schoring ray to stack it
Last edited by NukeFonKillazz on Mar 8, 2018, 12:44:22 PM
Does the new Herald of ASH work for RF or SR?
Would it be worth it?
note you cant get anymore 15k without legacy 20% es rings
"

Note: its possible with alternative rings (t1 int, t1 str t1 flat ES, T1 flat Mana) provide more than my rings even without ES enchant. Although they might be even more expensive.

"
tanbao wrote:
Does the new Herald of ASH work for RF or SR?
Would it be worth it?

If you can fit it in without losing an aura, sure its worth it for scorhcing ray only, does not work for RF.
Last edited by zzang on Mar 8, 2018, 2:40:33 PM
Your skilltree is for lvl 100 i wont get 100 nor 95 im aiming for 90 lvl so thats 10 skillpoints less so any suggestions what in skilltree i could not take?
"
gepmah wrote:
"
imoix wrote:
It would be highly apreciated, to know how you can sustain RF with level 26.
Atm im just using scorching only.

You would need these uniques:

Here is the approximate tree: https://poeplanner.com/AAwAAEsADAUAACJPBEPIW6CnVXwOaPLwH6IABLPAZuFzmjuCm0VHMtHr7qcIj0YdFBJpFxxxea9sC2HGrsT2J-0GDtR8CfYZLtlhrY3PfgAAAAAA

After that, rush to warrior blood, Heart of the warrior, constitution, Ele equilibrium, and Shaper

Everything else should fill your res and add life.

i followed exactly your tree and just finished whats provided in the linked tree. i have all items you shown above. no matter if i run discipline/pof or vitality/pof i can not sustain RF. how do you do that at lv26? i am lv30 even now. did you buy a lv4 empower immediately?
Last edited by Zoricus on Mar 9, 2018, 7:02:38 AM
i started to sustain rf at lvl 34 i maxed out fire resistance and bought 5 ruby flasks and picked time of need ascendy and it was ez
"
zzang wrote:
"

Note: its possible with alternative rings (t1 int, t1 str t1 flat ES, T1 flat Mana) provide more than my rings even without ES enchant. Although they might be even more expensive.

This would make those ring close to mirror tier.

But you can get almost 15k without 20%ES rings or legacy stuff : https://pastebin.com/VtQTMKkG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info