[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

Well i gotta say this build is tanky but damn i need get pressence of chayula also what links i should use for 5L scorching ray?
Last edited by NukeFonKillazz on Mar 8, 2018, 10:50:15 PM
well clearly an avarage poe player will never get 15k es its impossible at best case its gonna be 10k your gears are insane
order of ascendancies?
im curious how you got 82 fire res with prism guardian im using one too but im at 81 fire res with 21 purity of fire in prism guardian so what am i missing also im at 1100 hp regen and i still degen how am i suppose to tank anything if i am nonstop degening not regening
Last edited by NukeFonKillazz on Mar 9, 2018, 9:46:37 AM
"
im curious how you got 82 fire res with prism guardian im using one too but im at 81 fire res with 21 purity of fire in prism guardian so what am i missing also im at 1100 hp regen and i still degen how am i suppose to tank anything if i am nonstop degening not regening

Refer to Q3 in my FAQ. The fire res question was already answered a few pages ago.

"
well clearly an avarage poe player will never get 15k es its impossible at best case its gonna be 10k your gears are insane

Refer to Q2 in my FAQ Section.

"
Zoricus wrote:
order of ascendancies?

Time of need first. Aura reservation bonus nodes second. Bastion of hope last.
Last edited by zzang on Mar 9, 2018, 10:17:51 AM
Hi, zzang.
Very fun build to play.

But i dont understand one thing:
On my standard char i have 81 fire res and 20% belt, etc. And with all that, i have enough regen to sustain.
But on my bestiary league char, i have the same fire res, 20% belt and other same staff (a few lvl behind my standard char, but i have all regen passives and other things needed), but dont have enough regen to sustain rf. With guadian passive its ok, but still its not that feelings from my prev char.
Please help me to solve this problem.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/MrHusker/characters/
Standard is Badass_Maxium and bestiary is LoneWolfMX.

Thank you.

Actually, the problem solved after getting new ring. Seems like we have to minimize our max life to degen less. Would be nice if you add this information into your build.
Last edited by MrHusker on Mar 9, 2018, 12:33:54 PM
"
MrHusker wrote:
Hi, zzang.
Very fun build to play.

But i dont understand one thing:
On my standard char i have 81 fire res and 20% belt, etc. And with all that, i have enough regen to sustain.
But on my bestiary league char, i have the same fire res, 20% belt and other same staff (a few lvl behind my standard char, but i have all regen passives and other things needed), but dont have enough regen to sustain rf. With guadian passive its ok, but still its not that feelings from my prev char.
Please help me to solve this problem.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/MrHusker/characters/
Standard is Badass_Maxium and bestiary is LoneWolfMX.

Thank you.

Actually, the problem solved after getting new ring. Seems like we have to minimize our max life to degen less. Would be nice if you add this information into your build.

I can add it to my faq but i didnt max life in the first place so i didnt have this problem. Im czrious how much life you had and by how much you went down so that the regen worked for you?
I checked your gears and your F/Q and it still didnt asnwer me how you got 82 fire res i have 21 lvl purity in my prism shield and im sitting at 81 fire res so im confused :(
Last edited by NukeFonKillazz on Mar 9, 2018, 1:28:31 PM
"
I checked your gears and your F/Q and it still didnt asnwer me how you got 82 fire res i have 21 llv purity in my prism shield and im sitting at 81 fire res

How to get 83% fire res :

- +5% max Fire resist from : Purity of fire lvl 21 with a +2 bonus from Prism Guardian ;
- +1% max Fire resist from : Barbarism.

Add to this all buff from "increased effect of non-curse aura you cast" nodes :
- 10% from small node in ascendency ;
- 3% from Devotion node ;
- 16% from Sovereignty wheel ;
- 20% from Influence wheel.
This should buff your auras by 49%. And 5% max fire res + 49% inc effect = 5 x 1.49 = 7.45. This transform the 5% max fire res of your PoF in a +7% max fire res.

So, 7+1 = 8. 75+8 = 83.

This is how we get 83% fire res.
Last edited by LAGROSSESIMONE on Mar 9, 2018, 1:43:49 PM
The middle skilltree doesnt have barbarism so that makes sense i guess
Last edited by NukeFonKillazz on Mar 9, 2018, 1:49:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info