BuildOfTheWeek [3.5] Righteous Fire Scorching Ray Totems - Uber Elder ✓ HC ✓ Budget ✓ Starter ✓

"In my humble opinion scorching ray linked with cast while channeling, firestorm and concentrated effect works better".

I've never personally tried the combo but it's probably a lot of damage while clearing packs a lot slower.
"
fatherhudson wrote:
"In my humble opinion scorching ray linked with cast while channeling, firestorm and concentrated effect works better".

I've never personally tried the combo but it's probably a lot of damage while clearing packs a lot slower.

I have, it's slower clearing than totems, you have to standstill and lower overall single target dps
Updated POE tree to the latest

Now does 933k DPS!

https://pastebin.com/c1jTSkWX
Is there a viable way to do with scion? I was think hierophant chieftan, get two SR totems and RF going. Get the ash from chieftan as well for big dps.
"
DeeVee_X_Naix wrote:
Is there a viable way to do with scion? I was think hierophant chieftan, get two SR totems and RF going. Get the ash from chieftan as well for big dps.

No its wasted as scion/cheiftan. Because leech doesn't apply, it's also less overall damage even with covered in ash
Oh Man, can't decide if I want to do this or the GC Totem build. Such a tough decision.
"
Fressure wrote:
Oh Man, can't decide if I want to do this or the GC Totem build. Such a tough decision.

The GC totem build is one of the worst I've seen no offence, you will die if a white mobs sneezes at you. You cannot do all content either and you have to spam curse remove flasks all the time and still need expensive items to scale it.
Last edited by Some_Day on Feb 28, 2018, 11:10:26 PM
"
Some_Day wrote:
"
Fressure wrote:

The GC totem build is one of the worst I've seen no offence, you will die if a white mobs sneezes at you. You cannot do all content either and you have to spam curse remove flasks all the time and still need expensive items to scale it.

The curse removing in 3.2 is offset with Atziri's Mirror, still it's squishy

"
Some_Day wrote:
"
fatherhudson wrote:

I have, it's slower clearing than totems, you have to standstill and lower overall single target dps

I was talking about levelling. You recommand self cast Firestorm. Using CWC give higher cast rate (because SR channels faster than Firestorm+faster casting) and adds fire penetration on top of this
English is not my native. To grammar nazis, feel free to correct me, I appreciate any occasion for improvement
Last edited by neltisen on Mar 1, 2018, 2:08:30 AM
"
neltisen wrote:
"
Some_Day wrote:
"
Fressure wrote:

The curse removing in 3.2 is offset with Atziri's Mirror, still it's squishy

"
Some_Day wrote:
"
fatherhudson wrote:

I was talking about levelling. You recommand self cast Firestorm. Using CWC give higher cast rate (because SR channels faster than Firestorm+faster casting) and adds fire penetration on top of this

My apologies, thats true. I will level with flameblast totems though.
If I use balefire+kaom's heart, which gem links should I remove ? Considering orb of storm and shield charge is mandatory so ic+cwdt or should I remove some auras?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info