The Press Tour has Finished!

"
because it not only contains our largest league yet, but also a lot of other regular game content like new quests! It certainly stretches the boundary of what can be considered an expansion vs. a content update/league.

Wait what... "defeat pale of council" can now be a "new quest"?

Hum... maybe Cadiro can ramdomly spam in any map and I evnetually need to buy a specific unique item from him?
Hum...... I'm curious :D
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Feb 13, 2018, 7:30:00 AM
can't wait

From the better net, and couldn't find a way, remembering the idea for the unique items that resembled a tentacle.
I'd say the next league will dwell into the depths of the abysses where we'll have to catch some ancient fish-like monster in order to open the next path?
Or something like that.
Very eldritch, much cthullean, wow.
here we go:

A giant storm / hurricane is affecting the world of wreaclast. random floods that will slow you down.

nasty fishlike monsters to kill and the occasionally Kraken like boss emerges from the flooded area's. (lich spawn rate x10 plz).

there ya go.. Hurricane league confirmed.
Call it now. Epilogue will be finally used for something, new npc's with challenging quests will be there.
"
Deziowy wrote:
Call it now. Epilogue will be finally used for something, new npc's with challenging quests will be there.
I really hope so. Sounds like a great idea
HOLY MOLY!
OMG.... Next league is monster hunter league!!!!! we gonna capture bosses in nets?!?!?!?! And u need a better net for guardians and shaper :)
Calling it, Capture pets for everyone!
Tidal League inc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info