Wings and Back Attachments Multisale

We want to buy the breach-wings
"
DerSchurke wrote:
Has there been any announcement if current purchases could be used towards upcoming league packs? would be good to know.


You buy one time. You can use FOREVER
"
Land_of_Fear wrote:
"
DerSchurke wrote:
Has there been any announcement if current purchases could be used towards upcoming league packs? would be good to know.


You buy one time. You can use FOREVER


He asked if he could upgrade from points packs bought now, to new supporter packs that come out on 15th.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Sarno wrote:
Awesome!

Wouldn’t mind a Shields sale soon, either. :)


We do schedule these but they're usually 24 hour sales rather than full weekend sales. These big weekend sales are usually reserved for broader categories that have more selection.


Good to know! Thank you for the information Bex :)
https://youtu.be/aan7z2O-MNk <-- Krillson video
thread/2616548 <-- My 3.8 Strength Stacking Blade Vortex Chieftain
thread/2526420 <-- My 3.8 Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone Raider Build (8-13 Frenzy)
thread/2556162 <-- My 3.8 Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone Slayer Build (Max 29 Charges)
Can we buy now and receive wings 4 months later? Just like some other things we get late when we buy.
It should return 80% of an MTX's current cost as points that can then be spent as I wish... not tossing something in and getting one of a thousand random results...
"
za6i9ka wrote:
"
Land_of_Fear wrote:
"
DerSchurke wrote:
Has there been any announcement if current purchases could be used towards upcoming league packs? would be good to know.


You buy one time. You can use FOREVER


He asked if he could upgrade from points packs bought now, to new supporter packs that come out on 15th.


Wait what.. new supporter pack comes on 02 15?

Wow what a scummy GGG move, to put on sale now, before suporter packs. Its a dickmove.
It should return 80% of an MTX's current cost as points that can then be spent as I wish... not tossing something in and getting one of a thousand random results...
"
webas wrote:


Wait what.. new supporter pack comes on 02 15?

Wow what a scummy GGG move, to put on sale now, before suporter packs. Its a dickmove.


Yeah, 'cause nothing else will be on sale after the 15th, and we all know GGG never puts items on sale ever again, and those points you acquire from support packs expire after a certain time.

Oh wait, it's actually the complete opposite!

Just goes to show - GGG makes an item cheaper and they still get criticised for it. Welcome to the internet, refuge of the illogical.
HappyWilson
What is the cheapest wing price was in poe? Are these decent discount or it was much more discount earlier last year?
It should return 80% of an MTX's current cost as points that can then be spent as I wish... not tossing something in and getting one of a thousand random results...
"
DerSchurke wrote:
Has there been any announcement if current purchases could be used towards upcoming league packs? would be good to know.


I'd wait until Abyss Supporter Packs officially ends.
Non-Reddit user, SSF since ~OB

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info